BY ESSIE

What it is: This all-in-one base coat, strengthener and top coat. The unique formula provides the power of three in one, leaving a super shiny, flawless manicure. What it Does: Leaves nails with a high gloss finish. Can also be used for airbrushed nails and is a great as a sealer for nail art. see more...

Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
This works very well! It helps to strengthen and keep polish on longer. It's not perfect and my nails still chip but I see a very noticeable difference. Plus, it keeps dark polishes from staining my nails! I like to conscience of only using one product as my strengthener, base, and top coat.
Andrea P.
GREAT. I LOVED IT. This product works as a nail base, strengthener, and top coat all in one. I use strengtheners and now my nails are naturally super long and rarely ever break off. Also, if placed ontop of colored polish, this gives it a shiny finish and helps the manicure stay longer.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
I use this all the time. I love that this can be used alone, as a base coat, and as a top coat. This is so great. This is about $8. Even though it is multi purpose, it does seem to last quite a long time.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love multi use products. I bought this for my travel bag and ended up buying another one for home use. A lot of these products don't bond very well and chip easy, this one is nice any really acts almost as well as a separate base and top coat.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
If you have tried this,How do you like it? I havnt seen this one before&would like to give it a try.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
I need to find a new top coat that keeps my polish from peeling, I currently use SecheVe Quick Dry Top Coat & it make my polish peel like no other! Do you recommend the essie Three Way Glaze Top Coat?