essie The Wild Nudes 2017 Nail Polish Collection 1003 Bare With Me 0.46 FL OZ GLASS BOTTLE

BY THE WILD NUDES

let’s get naked. you’ve got nothing to lose but your inhibitions in this an apricot tone with a gray cast. see more...

Miranda M.
St Marys City, MD
This is my favorite nail color in the world. I usually paint my nails darker neutral colors but wanted something more in season for the warm weather. Target has it and it is the only color I want on my nails. Requires a few coats but well worth it
Lura T.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the perfect neutral nail polish! It’s nude with a slight hint of pink. A lot of nudes are too pale for my skin tone and wash me me out. This color, however, is the perfect blend of nudes! Also, the brush is easy to control and I have no trouble getting a pretty perfect mani when using it.
Holly S.
I'm completely obsessed with the color "bare with me" from this collection. It's my perfect nude! Essie usually is a few extra bucks compared to other polishes but they have better ingredients in them so I don't mind paying more for them. 💅🏼
Jessamine C.
I absolutely love this brand of nail polish. It last for awhile and they honestly come out with some of the prettiest colors. This pink it to die for and the perfect nude for fair and dark skin. Could not be happier with this product.
ANDREA C.
Is a well-known brand and I think its color is beautiful. Is fashionable nude tones, so it will be an excellent option for a next manicure. You get it at walmart
F2fMirian V.
Pensacola
Live the colors from these nail polish they are so pretty I have allot of colors from this brand and love them