Essie tart deco

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie tart deco!
Sabe M.
Mamou, LA
Essie tart deco uploaded by Sabe M.
I received this item for free , through Pinchme , in return for my honest review. ❤️ First off , I love Essie nail polish. The brand is known for its’ vibrant and new ( but not new ) colors. This color in particular is perfect for my browned skinned ladies😘. It’s quick drying , but make sure the polish is completely dried before adding the next top coat or it will not be. I usually always use topcoat , but I was only quickly polishing so I wouldn’t put off this review. Topcoat isn’t visibly needed but I noticed it chips a bit easily.
Zana B.
Bronx, NY
Summer color...beautiful and cute. i have buy 5 new colors and this is one of my favorites
Lauren H.
Jackson, TN
Essie tart deco uploaded by Lauren H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this color! As always, Essie goes on very nicely and dries quickly. You can almost immediately put on your second coat of polish, whereas other brands have you waiting an hour for the first to dry. It’s a very nice bright spring/summer color everyone is sure to love! The more I purchase from this brand, the more I love it!Essie tart deco
GIANNA K.
LOVE THIS COLOR! Super pigmented and looks amazing with a tan. Perfect for the summer!!
Ana G.
Essie is a great one coat polish. This color is a cute orangey pink. Too bad Essie polishes can be around 9 bucks which can be a little too much for me. I have tons of their colors. Great polish, salon quality.
Kim
ByKim
San Diego, CA
The cutest color, you can wear it spring through summer and it looks great on all skin tones. Also with all Essie polishes it rarely chips which is an added bonus!
desha P.
718273683
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This nailn polish stays on for about a good week without cracking, the formula is relatively thick and goes on in 1 coat it could use 2 coats, the color is really pretty and the nail polish dries in a couple of minutes. I would totally recommend to others.
Theresa S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This is such a fun color for summer. I love to wear this on my toes for a little pop of color. I have been a fan of this color for over 7 years. I usually just apply to my toes bc I don’t really like to maintain colored fingernails in my job in healthcare. I’m pretty rough with my hands and even with a few coats this will chip.
Raven M.
Purchased at: Target
Truly my favorite springy/summer color! It’s versatile and glides on perfectly. I think one coat looks great, but amazing with two coats! It’s a coral color that looks great on any occasion. With Essie you get great quality polish even if it’s a little on the pricey side.
kelsea B.
Patterson, LA
The color is great for a transition from spring to summer if youre the type that wears colors according to the season. I think it would look gorgeous on any skin tone but looks best on darker skin tones. The formula isnt streaky and you dont have to use more than 2 coats. i recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?