BY ESSIE

Why create so many colors? It must be love. Essie has been creating shades for over 30 years. Known as a color authority Essie is chic, modern, classic and fun. Always a style leader in fashionable shades for every season. see more...

Shayna R.
Glen Burnie, MD
This nail polish is such a perfect summer color & fall to be honest. I love how pigmented it is on the first swipe. It's totally easy to clean up as well.. the reason I gave it 4 stars is because the drying period is just so long. I only paint my nails with this color when I know I have nothing going on that day. Other than that, I love it.
jessica p.
This polish is a really pretty summer color but there's one slight problem.Its way to sheer and needs three to four coats.although those coats do glide on very smoothly.I would recommend if you have the patience to wait for four coats to dry.
Alyssa B.
Torrance, CA
Love this color! Essie polish is my favorite! This shade is very opaque and only needs 2 coats!

back