BY ESSIE

Inspired by sweet pastels and glittering sugar confections, this golden orange essie nail polish will be your go-to hue. Provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability. DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free. .46 fl. oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Sydnie V.
Del city, OK
This is the perfect summer orange! I put this color on my toenails before I go out and it's just noticeable! Really pulls together your summer looks! I know Essie can be a pricey nail polish brand but this stuff is not streaky like other brands are! One coat and you are set!
Lauren R.
I've used a few of these nail varnishes and honestly for the price that they are, I'd say they are pretty decent quality. I do find it can chip off after a while or wearing it, tends to last 2 days or so before it happens. Which is fine with me because I enjoy painting my nails, obviously if your looking for a more long lasting durable finish I'd suggest using a more high end brand like OPI.
Erin P.
London, ON
I love all essie brand nail polish, it is my all time favourite brand and the only kind i now buy. I love how smoothly and easily is applies to the fingernails along with how well/fast it dries and stays on! There hasnt been a colour i havent liked yet, my collection of them are getting pretty high, will update with a picture later
Mery M.
Doral, FL
Nice colors, always very durable. I wish they had better colors as of the same colors seemed to be on every collection.