BY ESSIE

You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item, as it will cause your entire order to be shipped via ground shipping. ; Become addicted to the summer sun with voluminous nail colors from the Summer Neon Collection 2014 from Essie. ; DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde-free. ; Color names and descriptions (please note, some might not be in stock): Chills and Thrills is a supercharged blue violet. I'm Addicted is a neon aquamarine blue. Serial Shopper is a florescent fire coral. Sittin Pretty is a vivid intense lavender. Too Taboo is a florescent fushia berry. Vices Versa is a juicy neon lime. Measurements: ; Capacity: 0.46 oz see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Ann Marie B.
Ann Marie B.
Essie is an awesome brand. I love the packaging of the polishes as well as their clever polish names. The summer collection is gorgeous! The color stays on for several days with a good top coat. The top coat is key though to having the color last through summer fun at the beach or pool.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
I'm not sure what it is about Essie and how it's better than other drug store nail polish but I buy it over other brands more often. It may be the shape of the bottle I'm attracted to and the colors are usually pretty awesome. It takes a few coats to get an opaque color.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
I got this as a birthday gift and fell in love with the color. Such a pretty color..especially for summer! I love doing my nails and toes and this polish stays on long and goes on great! If you put it in the freezer before applying it to your nails it will go on smoothly.
Keyanna J.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I am so in love with this product I mean when it comes to full coverage absolutely amazing color this nail polish is great it's an amazing fun color for the summer and I'm so happy that it's also very affordable and I'd recommend this personally to anyone
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
This is an excellent nail polish I love it! It is not streaky and it lasts longer than other nail polish. This is really easy to apply and the brush is not to big. Definitely take the splurge and but this nail polish.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
This is such a good nail polish. Good when you first try it but then when you use it after the second and third time it starts to dry up and clump up
Denece B.
Denece B.
Use this beautiful color  with a top coat  will last about 5 to 7 days for me. This brand isn't that cheap. So if u find it on sale, get. Love this color.
Jayma M.
Jayma M.
Tyngsboro, MA
This is a fun vibrant color for summer. It is easy to apply and is long lasting. And it isn't over priced. A must buy! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Riverside, CA
I love the Essie Summer Neon Collection! The color is bright and vibrant and lasts for days! These colors are perfect for all of my summer looks.
Chloe' B.
Chloe' B.
Fairland
I absolutely love this brand and all of their polishes! They have every color to go with about anything and the polish is amazing.