BY ESSIE #75 in Nail Polish

Summer Nail Polish Collection - Essie is the ultimate color authority offering a line of superior nail polishes. The fashion-forward shades with an exclusive award winning formula in the Summer Nail Polish Collection are always classic, chic, and elegant. Essie polish provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula, and whimsical names in the most up-to-the-minute colors. - Summer Nail Polish Collection

Bernice B.
Long Beach , CA
The colors are so cute! I love painting my nails w Essie because it makes me feel carefree. It has a sense of playfulness to it. Specially in the summer when the days are more relaxed. Compared to OPI, which has a more serious, boss-lady, classy feel to it, Essie has a youthful, playful take on me.

Glides on nicely and dry time should be expedited in a bowl of cold water.
Karina C.
chicago
Review for: Sil Vous Play 1056 (lavender pink metallic foil), Baguette Me Not 1054 (pastel lilac macaroon), Fondant of You 1057 (shimmery apricot marmalade), Blue La La 1055 (pastel Parisian blue), Eclair My Love 1058 (red candy passion), Sweet Souffle 1053 (iridescent sugar white with candied violet) more...
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Essie looks Great on the Shelf, but I just can't make it work well on my nails. The bottle is nice shaped, and the colors are pretty; but I can't get even coats, or results that I like. A girlfriend of mine loves Essie, and it looks great on her nails! I recommend testing it out at least once, it could be a great polish for some!
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
All Essie polish is good I must say it’s very expensive for such a small bottle but most quality stuff are and be aware some of there polish is limited addition so if you see a new color you like get it don’t wait because it will be gone and if your not sure take a picture and go on there web site there’s always a new color
Veronica R.
Gainesville, FL
YESSSS. Essie has been my favorite nail polish for years. The colors are beautiful and so shiny on! They keep their shine and composition for sometimes weeks! In my opinion, the high price is 100% worth it for these polishes, especially since they last so long
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Review for: Sil Vous Play 1056 (lavender pink metallic foil) more...
I love this nail polish color! The color is a beautiful lavender pink! Pros: it drys fast and is long lasting! Cons: it can smear pretty easy.... but, the color is shiny and easy to apply maybe, 2 lays!! Love the packaging!!!! (Highly recommend)
Angel L.
Essie polishes are hit or miss. Some will last a week on me, and some chip sooner. I have one color in a particular (Carry On) that chips on me within the hour of putting it on. They do have a large selection of colors and a nice formula, though.
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
I love all of these colors. They are so summery and just put me in a good mood. They look great on and last a while. I would definitely recommend. The only bad part is that their nail polish can be a little pricey but for the quality, it is worth it.
amber m.
Essie has always been my favorite nail polish brand but this collection is out of this world! It’s worth every penny with its coverage!! I’ve never had nail polish last the way this does! It’s way better than anything else!!!
Chaya B.
Essie polishes are my absolute favorite. I do on occasion use Sally Hansen but Essie is my fave. I literally have tonz of their colors. I love gifting these as well. They go on easily and last so well. And the colors are everything
Ericka W.
Are these worth the price?
Gia A.
Do they have this brand in target?
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Ive never used this brand, does it chip easily?
Samantha C.
Am I the only one who has major problems with Essie nail polishes cropping really bad? I've had way cheaper polishes chip less then these.
I want!