Essie Summer Gala Collection uploaded by Christine R.Essie Summer Gala Collection uploaded by Kate M.Essie Summer Gala Collection uploaded by Kenicha R.

BY ESSIE

Summer Gala Collection - Essie Summer Gala Collection provides up to 14 days of color and shine in unique, couture - inspired shades. No lamp required. Easy removal.Step 1: Luxurious Couture Color:Pure color pigment technologyRich, streak - free colorNo basecoat requiredPatented swirl stem brush (exclusively in Gel Couture Step 1)Step 2: Flawless Gel - Like Top Coat:Protects color and magnifies shineUltra - glossy finishShatter - proof, hard shell technology extends wear and prevents chippingQuick - dryingFour families linked to key moments in couture:The Atelier: embodied by the neutrals (whims & pins)The Backstage: embodied by the pastels (preview peek)The Runway: embodied by the brights (runway reveal)The After Party: embodied by the deeps (after the after party)Benefits:Professional, salon manicure lookGel - like finishHigh - qualityProvides a protective coating to nailsTop coat consistencyLess color transferFaster dry - timeLess scuffing - Summer Gala Collection see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Corrie J.
Corrie J.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Wearing Hue (creamy delicate white w/slight blush of champagne shimmer)
I love this color. It's soft and feminine but still packs a noticeable punch on my fingers. I had to apply a few coats to get the color to not be streaky, but totally worth it in the end. The color stayed chip free for a week. (I'm a nurse! I ruin my polish on day one or two, usually!!) love this.
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Front Page Worthy (dark royal blue w/pearl overcast)
I really love these I use them on my toes frequently because they are long lasting and I don't have time to re apply my polish most of the time and I have found lots of colors I love
Malisa K.
Malisa K.
I love the brush tip on these little gems, it glides on so nice, I was impressed how two swipes turned out to be so even and perfectly placed. Will defientrly get more shades!!
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this polish the brush was a great applicator, it covers your whole nail seamlessly which is appreciated and the colour lasts. Highly recommend this product for its high quality and beautiful colours
Jeannine L.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this collection! I swear by ALL THINGS ESSIE! I promise you.. you CANT go wrong with anyyyy of thier products! Such a wide range of shades and tones. Perfection!
I love this nail polish because it's such a unique color compare to other for me is the best pros is that is smooth on your nails and I am a repeat user because is so great I would but it again it's so worth it
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Review for: P.R. Stunt (creamy lavender pink shimmering w/gold)
This was ok it wasn't so goo it didn't give a full covered layer but that was ok it was really easy to apply with the little brush