BY SUMMER 2015

Soft and inviting, nothing says summer on the ocean like this sugar-sweet Atlantic blue that stretches on and on. see more...

gabriela e.
This is one of my favorite nail colors to wear.  It's a beautiful mid tone perriwinkle blue.  I originally thought that I would not be able to pull this color off as I am a medium tan skin tone but it looks absolutely amazing!  I wore this color on my nails for my baby shower and have not been able to put it down since.  The formula is long wearing and it goes on evenly.  On me the wear time is 5-6 days.  Loooove this color!
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
Very pretty color. Essie has my favorite formulation for nail polish. This color is very opaque and only needs one coat. I don't have a problem with it ever chipping.
Margaret C.
This nail polish is the perfect color! It looks good with navy, pink, red, even turquoise! And of course it's Essie, which I love! I recommend it very highly!
Fernanda M.
miami
I love essie nail polishes because the formula is super good, they make my nails stronger and last weeks, the only thing I hate is their small brush, it’s annoyingly small! But this shade is amazing a pastel periwinkle for a fun everyday manicure!