essie® Summer 2015 Nail Color Collection Saltwater Happy 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Ashley J.essie® Summer 2015 Nail Color Collection Saltwater Happy 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Karen W.essie® Summer 2015 Nail Color Collection Saltwater Happy 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by gabriela e.

BY SUMMER 2015

Soft and inviting, nothing says summer on the ocean like this sugar-sweet Atlantic blue that stretches on and on. see more...

gabriela e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite nail colors to wear.  It's a beautiful mid tone perriwinkle blue.  I originally thought that I would not be able to pull this color off as I am a medium tan skin tone but it looks absolutely amazing!  I wore this color on my nails for my baby shower and have not been able to put it down since.  The formula is long wearing and it goes on evenly.  On me the wear time is 5-6 days.  Loooove this color!
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty color. Essie has my favorite formulation for nail polish. This color is very opaque and only needs one coat. I don't have a problem with it ever chipping.
Margaret C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is the perfect color! It looks good with navy, pink, red, even turquoise! And of course it's Essie, which I love! I recommend it very highly!