BY ESSIE

Essie sleek stick nail appliques' high fashion patterns are inspired by the most sophisticated materials, so each nail design looks like it was hand crafted. Inspired by the UV gel technology in salons, sleek stick nail appliques have been UV cured and provide long lasting wear with a high gloss finish. see more...

Kate C.
Kate C.
Celina, OH
Practice makes perfect. This was my first time applying these, and I will say, they are a little challenging to actually apply well. However, for a night out, they'll do the job just swell. Pro tip, do not get the genius idea to top with a topcoat to seal it on your nail. I applied just a basic top coat to my pinkie nail and it immediately started bubbling and came right off...so much for that idea. Lol, overall, these are definitely worth a shot!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO
I actually found this product at the dollar store. Can you really beat such fancy nails for only 1 dollar?! I loved the color and texture. They are a bit difficult to apply and I wish I could apply a top coat to seal them on better. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it and would use it again.
Jewell S.
Jewell S.
Livonia , MI
I love Essie nail polishes but these weren't the greatest for me. They come in a bunch of different colors and designs. Easy to apply but it just didn't last very long.
Courtney  G.
Courtney G.
Great color and pattern. Fairly east to apply. Don't last very long, only about 3-4 days. Although I only give this product 3 out of 5 stars I still would recommend it, just keep in mind they don't last long.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Marion, SC
These are pretty great although I wish there was a little more variety in the sizes. but they last long and look great