essie Summer 2013 Nail Color Collection The Girls Are Out  uploaded by Amanda B.essie Summer 2013 Nail Color Collection The Girls Are Out  uploaded by Amanda B.

BY ESSIE

You’ve got nothing to hide with this soft fuchsia peony nail polish infused with subtle sparkle

Lexi B.
West Chester, PA
This is my go to nail color for all year round! It’s the perfect purple/punk color with alittle but of shimmer that’s really versatile! It’s the only nail polish color I’ve repurchased...twice!!
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
I am obsessed with this polish! I've had it in my collection for years, but haven't worn it many times. I decided to apply this week as we march into spring + have been in love! My manicure is holding up perfectly on day 4 + I have not stopped receiving compliments! Essie can sometimes be pricey + I haven't loved all of their polishes in the past, but this shade is really unique, and I think that the shimmer in the formula helps with its staying power. 100% recommend this polish - great color + value! It's absolutely perfect for Spring or Summer!
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
This color is beautiful. How many times do you have to apply to get the actual color ?