essie Summer 2013 Nail Color Collection Sunday Funday uploaded by Sara K.

BY ESSIE

Turn everyday into a ridiculously good time with this beautiful, tangerine crush coral nail polish with soft shimmer.

• Is there anywhere to find these cheaper?1 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have so many feelings about essie, i completely believe they are beyond over priced. They do not last long but on the same hand they are very true to their pigments. They go on great, they are very well known and hashtag any nail art with essie and you'll more than likely gain at least 2 followers. This color in particular Sunday Funday is very very cute a nice blend of orange and pink.
Princess S.
Princess S.
This color is perfect! It's the perfect mix of tangerine, coral and bright pink with a very minimal amount of glitter to the polish (but in a very subtle and tasteful manner). It's one of my summer staples!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Lancaster, SC
This is probably my favorite color from essie so far. It is the perfect summer color!
Becky T.
Becky T.
I really like the color of this in the bottle. On my nails, it is not very pigmented. I feel like I have to do at least 3 coats to completely cover up my nails.
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md
I really like this color. Its an orangey/coral color. Sometimes I wish it looked more coral than orange but I like the way it wears. Its one of my go to toe colors!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
This is one of my favourite Essie nail polishes it is a beautiful coral colour, you only need one coat, it's easy to apply in one stroke and it drys quickly... what more can you ask for?!!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Arab, AL
Is there anywhere to find these cheaper?