Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Hardi B.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Katya G.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Pearl B.

BY ESSIE

Part of Essie Resort 2015 Collection. see more...

• How does this polish compare to other companies? How many...2 Answers
  • How does this color look on fair skin? 1 Answers
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
These are beautiful. Just what you need, they dry gorgeously (although you have to be dead still!) . There is a large color section and they’re all beautifully pigmented.
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Very good polish that has a nice shine to it. It doesn't last as long as some brands on my nails and is slightly more expensive but it's an ok polish with a huge variety of colours.
Lauren R.
Anjou, QC
I love to use this nail polish. My school colour is purple and this nail polish is great for school events. The colour is great and it lasts a reasonable amount of time.
Erin P.
London, ON
I love every single colour of nail polish from Essie! I have soooo many of them and there isn't one that I don't like! I've been buying them for about three years now, so my collection is getting up there! There are quite a few out there that I see that I must try soon! I love how smoothly it goes on and how long it stays on for!
Sarah L.
Kitchener, ON
Beautiful colour and great quality just like all Essie products are great quality. It lasts so much longer than other brands and doesn’t chip.
Kate S.
Amazing colour range and they are all great colour pay offs. I use two coats and it lasts for a while without any chipping. Would definitely recommend
Megan M.
Baird way , Montrose
I love this polish, it’s gorgeous. Would 100% recommend this shade. Formula is great too I have hardly any chips when wearing this. I love it!!
Lindsey M.
Cambridge, ON
Essie is great quality polish! The colour ranges are super cute and lots of variety! Goes on great and lasts a good amount of time!
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
Es genial, es un color muy lindo, su aplicación y secado es muy rápido y dura bastante tiempo , me encanta , es muy bueno.
Misty D.
Nice colour and smooth to apply, always easy to use, have had a few chips after day 4. Solid thick Polish,
Amber P.
How does this polish compare to other companies? How many days can you go without chipping?
Alejandra P.
How does this color look on fair skin?