Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Hardi B.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Katya G.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Pearl B.

BY ESSIE

Part of Essie Resort 2015 Collection. see more...

• How does this polish compare to other companies? How many...2 Answers
  • How does this color look on fair skin? 1 Answers
selena D.
Hayward, CA
Love the durability of the polish .. long lasting! Beautiful range of shades to choose from!
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Very beautiful color. And this particular shade had good coverage and only requires 2 coats
Grace S.
Whitwell , TN
Essie is my favorite brand for nail polish!! There nail polishes are very good quality...
Lindsey  P.
Decatur , IL
This color is perfect for fall or summer, price is great, I like this next best to opi
Sarah V.
Silverthorne, CO
Not a big fan. These dry out quickly to me and I don't like how it applies on my nails.
Jennifer G.
Far rockaway, NY
Es muy bueno huele muy bien es efectivo me gusta y lo mejor es el precio lo uso mucho
Brit K.
Love this nail polish! Love how it goes on and lasts for days (and I wash my hands a ton along with doing dishes). A fan of this color and brand, going to continue adding to my collection of polishes
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
Essie colours are all very vibrant and easy to use. I love the formula that this company has created! It dries well and isn’t streaky. I’ve picked up a ton of colours on sale on multiple occasions and have never really been disappointed. I wouldn’t pay full price for them though because I think they’re a bit too expensive at full price.
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
These are beautiful. Just what you need, they dry gorgeously (although you have to be dead still!) . There is a large color section and they’re all beautifully pigmented.
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Very good polish that has a nice shine to it. It doesn't last as long as some brands on my nails and is slightly more expensive but it's an ok polish with a huge variety of colours.
Amber P.
How does this polish compare to other companies? How many days can you go without chipping?
Alejandra P.
How does this color look on fair skin?