Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Hardi B.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Katya G.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Pearl B.

BY ESSIE

Part of Essie Resort 2015 Collection. see more...

• How does this polish compare to other companies? How many...2 Answers
  • How does this color look on fair skin? 1 Answers
Jenna C.
Shiocton, WI
This nail polish is great! It is one of the few nail polishes that you can’t wear for more than just a few days without chipping. You pay a little more than your cheap polish, but the few extra bucks is worth it!
Carissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
Essie polishes are the bomb. I use them pretty often and they rarely ever chip and I work with my hands at work daily. The price is a little high but you're paying for killer quality. 1733/10 always recommend.
Kelli T.
Essie is my love in all things nail polish. You can pretty much find it anywhere like Walmart, Walgreens or CVS which means it is AFFORDABLE. This color in particular is one of my secret addictions because I love the vibrancy and playful feeling I get when I see this. I love perfect purple-ish color you get but it does need two coats for a full coverage.
Paulina P.
Holmdel, NJ
Long lasting with no chips for weeks. Very easy and makes no mess. Almost like gel. I went on a cruise and after going for pool water to water slides to the clear ocean my nail manage to stay longer than my gel nail
Kira C.
North Royalton, OH
Essie has a very pretty colors and rarely chips but the color is not opaque for that price you should be getting opaque in one coat. Once it took me five coats to get it opaque enough!
Megan F.
Big Rapids, MI
Essie nail polishes are great and they last a long time, especially with a top coat. I also find that they don't dry out in the bottle as fast as other nail polishes do.
Christina A.
I love Essie nail polish. The color lasts a long time and the consistency is perfect. I have about 15 different colors of Essie, and all are vibrantly different.
Jessica J.
Buffalo, NY
Love this color and this brand. Very pricey but worth it. Pro tip: apply clear polish daily to make your mani last! Love this for a summer color.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Wore this color while I was on a cruise in the Bahamas and it looked gorgeous! Got several compliments and it did not chip throughout my entire vacation. :-)
Dia ❀.
Super cute shade of purple! I like buying Essie nail polish they have a great variety of shades and they do not dry out easily. They’re pretty long lasting.
Amber P.
How does this polish compare to other companies? How many days can you go without chipping?
Alejandra P.
How does this color look on fair skin?