Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Hardi B.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Katya G.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Pearl B.

BY ESSIE

Part of Essie Resort 2015 Collection. see more...

• How does this polish compare to other companies? How many...2 Answers
  • How does this color look on fair skin? 1 Answers
Sydney B.
I honestly can't get enough of this polish! I love essie's color choices so much! As y
For being long lasting, they are as long as you set them with at least a top coat, better yet a base. I would totally recommend them to others.
Katie B.
I love these polishes. They are perfect. I’m not the best at applying polish but I’m always asked what color I’m wearing or what brand. Essie is a little essspensive I think for drugstore but it’s worth it. Lasts you forever.
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
Another great nail polish! Not as great as the Gel nail polish but still great formula. A little pricey at $9 but still worth I️t if you can do nails. Typically buy at Walmart or target. Sometimes Marshall’s on sale
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I really love the color options with this brand but no matter what I do it never stays on for more than 4 days ( and that’s a stretch). Maybe I just got a bad one but I wish it lasted longer on my nails
Roxanne B.
Upper Darby, PA
I love using Essie nail polish because they really have lots of cute colors!! I can go soft pink 1 day then periwinkle the next day, either way you'll find some cute colors to rock all week!!
Alexis M.
Monroeville, NJ
I love this polish. The quality is great. The colors never fade and they rarely chip. I love the color choices and the thick texture that doesn't end up gummy. You can buy this brand many places. I still continue to buy!
Rachel W.
Essie is always a great brand and nail product. This color is a beautiful deep purple that is amazing for the spring and summer. Stays on for at least 4 days and doesn't chip. Love it!!
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
Purple is definitely my favorite color. And I've tried almost every brand that has a purple Polish. Not streaky, the colors could be more pigmented, but just add a few extra coats.
Erica S.
I have a love hate relationship with Essie Polishes. Most of them are incredibe, especially for the price, but a good amount are too too thin in formulation where it applies unevenly and takes many coats. Overall I am satisfied & impressed by such a low cost polish. I am a huge polish junkie, I've tried hundreds of brands from all over and Essie is one brand i keep coming back to. The variety of shades is endless. There are colors for everyone's mood, style and liking and they're always coming out with new ones or limited editions. You can find them wherever polishes are sold and even without a base coat, you can have gorgeous looking nails. They don't chip as easily as many cheaply priced ones do either. The longevity is alright, could be better but im still pleased with this brand
Izzy B.
Bellaire, TX
I love Essie polishes. I think they're a good value for the money and the colors are all so fun and pretty. It may take more than one coat of this to get enough pigmentation but two coats looks great.
Amber P.
How does this polish compare to other companies? How many days can you go without chipping?
Alejandra P.
How does this color look on fair skin?