Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Hardi B.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Katya G.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Pearl B.

BY ESSIE

Part of Essie Resort 2015 Collection. see more...

• How does this polish compare to other companies? How many...2 Answers
  • How does this color look on fair skin? 1 Answers
Savannah C.
All of their colors are beautiful but this polish chips quickly on me. It doesn’t matter what base coat or top coat i use, it chips within a day. Very unfortunate as this brand has so many awesome colors.
Ava B.
I love this color it’s super pretty! It stays on super well which is really important to me and I always get so many compliments on this color!! I would definitely buy this again and again and recommend it to my friends
Keriann N.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
One of my favorite Essie polishes. Almost a OCW but there can be some valid spots depending on how heavy handed you are with the brush. In my opinion this color is great year round but best in the Summer and Fall.
Jasmine E.
Sparta
Awesome color! Great product goes on easily. Long wearing. I love the names Essie picks for its nail polish. That’s half the fun of picking a new color out. Would recommend use.
Shannon C.
Affordable and very long lasting. Essie nail polish rarely turns my nails yellow. I don’t think there is a color I have worn yet that chips. They last easily about a week
Hardi B.
Love this color!! This nail polish lasted me a whole week without any peeling, I got a regular manicure done at the salon with this shade from Essie. One con may be that it is on the pricey side in comparison to drugstore brands like Wet N Wild and Revlon nail polish brands. Nevertheless, I would highly recommend this shade and the brand Essie.
Ashley D.
Ozone park , NY
I recently got this color on my nails on my most recent trip to the nail salon. I was utterly disappointed in the way this performed. It needed 3 coats and was streaky. Not to mention that it chipped on my nails just 2 days latter, skip!
Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
Perfect Spring color. Goes on thin, no clumping. You can purchase it at any major retailer. It's at a normal price for nail polish. I've bought this brand before and I'll buy this brand again. I'm definitely satisfied with Essie.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I have this exact shade! I can tell you every time I wear it, it makes me happy!!! I love the way it goes on! The application, the brush shape, the formulation, even the squareness of the bottle make for ease of use! I love this brand and hope they will come out also with a no-light gel formula!
Anelsy V.
This is one of my favorite colors and Essie really made it super pigmented and rich. Once I apply it to my nails, It doesn’t take almost any time to dry which is great! Some other brands have even stained my nails green or yellow after I take the polish off but these have never.
Amber P.
How does this polish compare to other companies? How many days can you go without chipping?
Alejandra P.
How does this color look on fair skin?