Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Hardi B.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Katya G.Essie Suite Retreat Nail Lacquer uploaded by Pearl B.

BY ESSIE

Part of Essie Resort 2015 Collection. see more...

• How does this polish compare to other companies? How many...2 Answers
  • How does this color look on fair skin? 1 Answers
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
This is the first Essie product that I have purchased. I am very satisfied with the product. I think that it’s very long-lasting. And I would absolutely recommend this product to the future. I do think that it is a little pricey. But the price of the product is something that can be easily overlooked.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
Okay ignore my ugly nails, but look at how pretty this color is!
This is after a whole week of wearing, and they barely started chipping at the bottom.
Application is easy, just wish the brush was a little thicker. I love Essie’s colors! 💜
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Love Essie products. The pricing is big but the nail polish goes on smoothly and does not bubble up. I always buy it at tjmaxx because you can find a lot of colors for just a couple of dollars. My most trusted brand.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Love Essie. Unfortunately this is the only color that I own. However whenever I go to the nail salon I always use one of their colors. Goes on great and gives an amazing finish. Best nail polish. Recommend to anyone
Araceli H.
spring lake
It’s a very nice color and a very good brand. This is way better than other brands. It’s really easy to apply and you usually only need one coat. The price isn’t that high and I would definitely buy this product again and I think you should to
Brandi D.
Rio Rancho, NM
Got my first one for Christmas this year, and I love the color! I always see these in the store and think their colors are super cute, but didn’t try one til now. I’ve worn other brands without top coats and they last longer, but I would buy another Essie nail polish, but I would have to wear a top coat with it.
Ella S.
Plymouth, MA
I just got this nail polish and I absolutely love it! It’s so colorful and pigmented! It’s very easy to apply, goes on very smooth and this one drys glossy. I bought it at target and would reccomend to anyone who loves to paint their nails!
Reeva S.
Vancouver, WA
For being $9 a bottle, I really don’t see what the big deal is with these polishes. I can find almost all the same colors in other brands for a much better buy. If it dried faster or lasted longer without chipping maybe, but it doesn’t;(
Kelsey Z.
Hilliard, OH
Essie nail polish is one of my favs!!! I love the intensity of the colors & it's a great price for the nail polish!! I mostly buy this at target, or any drug store. Not only do I have this color, but about 10 more!
Amber P.
How does this polish compare to other companies? How many days can you go without chipping?
Alejandra P.
How does this color look on fair skin?