essie

essie Spring Trend 2021 Nail...
6 Reviews
5 / 5
I am very pleased with the help CYBER CREDIT GURU rendered in restoring my credits. I am a disabled Veteran who over the past 2 years had to let my credit go due to health priorities that were not covered by VA & other insurance, my credit scores were 514 Experian, 515 Equifax, and 518 TransUnion. No public records, only 3 open Accts but several collection Accts with Zero Balances, few Weeks ago, I ran into some Credit blogs on the net which led me to CYBER CREDIT GURU the most talked about US based Russian hacker, who tremendously repaired and upgraded my credit score to 784, 789, and 802 within the 3 Bureaus in just a Week after I contacted him. If faced with similar challenge, connect with him via: C Y B E R C R E D I T G U R U (AT) G M A I L (DOT) C O M or Call/Text: +1(650) 239 7249 you too can be helped, I recommend him without hesitation.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Excellent neutral for spring, a little pearlescent and get lots of compliments. Would also be good for pedi. Looks great with a tan. Minus one star because without gel top coat chips easily.
5 / 5
Loved this years spring collection ! The get oasis paired with cacti on the prize is perfection!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I typically love Essie polish but I did not care for Essie Spring 2021 in Get Oasis. The color is extremely pearlescent. I prefer something that doesn't feel like an "old lady" color. I won't be purchasing any other colors from this collection.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this color! Essie nail Polish is always beautiful & long lasting. This polish is off white with a slight pink tint. It also has a holographic-like appearance in the light which makes it so pretty & unlike any other polish!
5 / 5
Today is NATIONAL GET YOU'RE NAILS DONE DAY WITH A NEW SPRING LOOK WITH BOLD COLORS THAT STANDS OUT GREAT LOOKS FOR A SPRING BREAK VACATION #essieulta #essiespringhues #contest @essie @Influenster @ultabeauty