essie Spring Trend 2018 Nail Polish, Lt Green uploaded by Petra S.

BY ESSIE

Inspired by sailing on the coast with your perfect mate, these essie Fall Trend 2018 nail polishes will be your go-to colors this season. Provides flawless coverage and outstanding durability. High, glossy shine finish. 0.46 fl. oz. Size: One Size. Color: Lt Green. Gender: Female. see more...

Carmen M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this color and I LOVE Essie polish! I normally have gel polish but when I use regular polish my go to brand is Essie!
Maitte V.
Love this pastel green, perfect for spring.
The only downside is that it does start to chip slightly around day 3 or 4.
Danielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
Great color! Amazing product! Doesn’t seem to chip as much as the cheaper brands! Love it!
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved the color it was so different but if just applying the nail polish without a base coat it literally peels of of my nail. But with base coat it still doesn’t last as long. I loved the color just wished it lasted longer.
Petra S.
Bon boy-age...Absolutely love this colour...between mint and sage...fits perfect to denim blue and tanned skin...2 coats, great formula
vanessa s.
La Puebla de Alfinden
Es un color que no me convence como queda con mi piel. La cobertura, el secado y el brillo son buenos pero no me gusta el color.