essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - On the Roadie, Multicolor uploaded by Amaris Q.essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - On the Roadie, Multicolor uploaded by Amaris Q.essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - On the Roadie, Multicolor uploaded by Marian C.

BY ESSIE

Revitalize your nails with this kelly green hue of essie nail polish. Provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free .46 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Amaris Q.
Amaris Q.
Essie is absolutely my favorite nail polish brand so I'm already sort of biased. I was looking for a perfect spring green and I found it! It dried on beautifully! It was also 20% off on the Cartwheel App so what's not to love?
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
I'm not a big fan of green but this color green is perfect for me. It's not too light and not super dark and it applies beautifully! It's opaque in one coat but I always do two and then a top coat to protect it. I've always had a great experience with Essie's polishes lasting a long time and this color is no different.
marley d.
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Essie colors are so pretty but they chip almost instantly. I have painted my nails myself and have gone to get them done at a few salons and every time i use a Essie polish they chip one or two days later. For the price it definitely is not worth it when opi is much cheaper and cheaper way less
Darby P.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
This color is my second favorite in the collection. It's a super pretty Kelly green that is the epitome of spring. It's so gorgeous and reminds me of fresh grass. Definitely going to be wearing it a lot this spring!
Candy B.
Candy B.
Collinsville, MS
This is a really pretty color and also shines very well. I have got a bunch of these colors and they are all beautiful.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Absolutely LOVE this colour for spring. It reminds me of all the fresh the foliage that is beginning to bloom with the coming of the new weather. The polish itself is nice and opaque; one could get away with using just one coat of polish get nice colour coverage, however I used two coats for a nice bright green. Like every Essie product I own, the polish lasts a good amount of time with proper care!