MakeupNail CareNail Polishesessie
Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Backseat Besties, Multicolor

essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Backseat Besties, Multicolor

Revitalize your nails with this delicate pink hue of essie nail polish. Provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free .46 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

can anybody compare this color to other essie nail polishes? color wise, is it similar to cascade cool?
Start your review of essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Backseat Besties, Multicolor!
Candy A.
Brownsburg, IN
Purchased at: Target
I love the color so much and the formula is great, making the price worth it. It lasts and doesn’t easily chip off and this color looks good alone or with a design or nail art.
Jessica Q.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Excuse Me, Sur, Multicolor
This color is actually a bring rose pink, so it’s a little brighter than in the picture above. Despite this, it’s a gorgeous color and is a good value. I love Essie nail polishes. 10/10 recommend! I would buy again for sure.
Victoria R.
El dorado hills
Review for: essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Backseat Besties, Multicolor
This is such a pretty color. Absolutely love it!!! So pretty and a nice shade of pink. Not too see through and this does not require several coats to use. Very easy to use and would buy again. I recommend to every.
Jiao L.
Flushing, NY
Review for: essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Excuse Me, Sur, Multicolor
I LOVE this color for summer! It's a super pretty coral color. It adds a really nice pop of color on your nails!
chloe H.
Review for: essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Backseat Besties, Multicolor
love this color and it stays on pretty well. all of the essie polishes are super cute
erika Z.
Austin, TX
Review for: essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Excuse Me, Sur, Multicolor
Overall the Essie brand is alright, just a little pricey compared to others. This color just really is out of my comfort zone so I didn’t wear it a lot. It’s a semi-bright pale coral color that’d be great for a summer splash of color.
Chanae B.
Review for: essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Backseat Besties, Multicolor
This is my favorite pink polish of them all. I love the shade and I can wear it in any season. Essie polish is long lasting and goes on smooth. I can get a salon manicure look at home. I will be buying this again!
Na Young K.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Backseat Besties, Multicolor
Essie nail polishes have the best colors. A lot of my favorite colors are there. The quality of this nail polish is great and affordable.
Rachel K.
Review for: essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Backseat Besties, Multicolor
I like this nail polish. Although I find I have a hard time getting a smooth finish. The color drys into a nice shade of pink. I tend to go for opi over Essie but got a great deal on this shade.
Wakeup T.
Wausau WI
Review for: essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Excuse Me, Sur, Multicolor
I absolutely love Essie's spring 2017 collection. I find that all of the colors represent spring so well. Within 2 coats the color is complete, and a top coat is optional because of the gloss finish that is left when dry. essie Spring Trend 2017 Nail Polish - Backseat Besties, Multicolor