essie splash of grenadine uploaded by Johanna T.

BY ESSIE

Why create so many colors? It must be love. Essie has been creating shades for over 30 years. Known as a color authority Essie is chic, modern, classic and fun. Always a style leader in fashionable shades for every season. see more...

Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This is the first Essie nail polish color I ever purchased. I instantly feel in love with this pinky/purple color, it makes the perfect spring nail polish shade. I purchased this brand at Walmart and it’s fairly priced, I’ve purchased many other shades from this brand because I like how they wear and how long they last
Rosa T.
Waltham, MA
Love me some pink perfect color for Spring! Applies beautifully, dry fast and you are ready to go shopping for Spring clothes. Long lasting on the nails, suites all skin tones. Do recommend it to my girlfriends!!
Scarlett K.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Love love love this Essie shade!! A beautiful colour for summer and is so easy to apply. I bought it from Boots UK. Found best to work with a base coat and top coat.