BY ESSIE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Don't settle for basic! Straight from the salon, the essie spa pedicure line is designed as a hydra-resurfacing system to deliver exfoliation and moisturization for optimal results.put your best foot forward essie spa pedicure so sole good exfoliating foot scrub reveals your skins true beauty. Formulated with aloe vera and milled loofah, it gently buffs away dead skin cells and rough patches to reveal softer, smoother skin. The delightful citrus scent will intoxicate you, allowing you to truly relax and unwind.essie's promise:polishes and removes dead skin cellssmoothes rough patches on skinreveals softer, refined... see more...

• Does this actually work well? I'm trying to find a good scrub but...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Harmon ...
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I walk outside barefooted a lot, it's just how I grew up so you can imagine my feet can get a little rough from all the different surfaces that I walk on. When I use this it fixes them right up. I highly recommend it!
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
Does this actually work well? I'm trying to find a good scrub but I don't want to waste the money on something that isn't going to work.