BeautyNailNail Careessie
Snakeskin Magnetics Snakeskin - Snake It Up

essie Snakeskin Magnetics essie Snakeskin - Snake It Up

Diamondback or pavé python? Midnight purple pewter always keeps them guessing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essie Snakeskin Magnetics essie Snakeskin - Snake It Up!
camila E.
Vallejo , CA
I really like this nail polish the formula is very pigmented.Its by "Essie" one of my fav brands for nailpolish.
Brenda O.
I wear this polish on its own as it is kind of a hassle to get the Magnetic design to work. On its own it's absolutely stunning, looks like a melted metal. The pros: very buttery smooth, can get an even coat with one coat. The con is that it takes forever to dry. essie Snakeskin Magnetics essie Snakeskin - Snake It Up
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Excelente color buena cobertura en la primera aplicación quedan brillosas las uñas lo que aun no tengo bien definido es el tiempo pero buena fórmula
Melissa W.
essie Snakeskin Magnetics essie Snakeskin - Snake It Up uploaded by Melissa W.
essie Snakeskin Magnetics essie Snakeskin - Snake It Up uploaded by Melissa W.
essie Snakeskin Magnetics essie Snakeskin - Snake It Up Essie Snake It Up is a Midnight Blue magnetic polish. I received this as a gift minus the magnet so I am only rating the color/application. 2 coats of polish gives you fully opaque coverage but I prefer the wider Essie Gel Couture brush for application. The wider brush makes application much easier! #essielove #influenster #manicam
Natalia H.
It's a beautiful color, just that the magnetic pattern doesn't come out. It didn't work with the weak magnet I was given, and barely worked with one of my at home magnets.
daysi B.
i love this color sooo muchhh and the name omg its just one of the best polishes i got my mom on this brand and she loves it we get compliments all the time lol!!!
Megan M.
Essie is Excellent!! i believe in giving every nail polish company a try. Essie has a color for everyone--absolutely everyone! It is a rich formula, easy to apply, and resists chipping for a long time, especially when worn under a great topcoat. I love this polish!!
Dixie M.
I like the color. To me it looks like gunmetal grey with a touch of purple. Got as gift with no magnet,so can not say how that works. Also the color chips within a day without top coat. I recommend top coat.
Frannie B.
Brighton, MA
The color itself is fab -- lovely dark grey-green with the perfect amount of shimmer. I adore green nails, and this shade walks the fine line between edgy and classy (not trashy). However, the magnetic pattern device is where things get tricky. It doesn't seem possible to go through the entire 10 fingers without smearing, smudging, or denting the smooth sparkly finish, so I'll have to take off a couple of stars for that. I'd still totally recommend the color, even if I can't fully endorse the magnetic patternizer.
Aicha O.
Rabat
c'est mon couleur préféré et avec la marque essie je le met toujours il laisse ongle fort genre incassable

Looking for your answer?