Essie Shine Of The Times 8301 Nail Polish uploaded by Genesis L.Essie Shine Of The Times 8301 Nail Polish uploaded by Rachel M.

BY ESSIE

Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
I thought this color would be more Duo chrome than it is. It’s nice but it’s not the best and didn’t last long!
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
Very festive. Works as an awesome topper to most shades. Fine glitters and amazing shine and color shifts.
Kayla H.
Mc Calla, AL
Great color but it doesn’t go on very well. It takes a few coats to get a good solid color
Kay H.
East Concord
Such a pretty glitter coat! Adds a little extra oomph to all of my polishes. Super pretty
#SheaAnn B.
North Pole
Has great pigmentation to it great color very shiny easy and smooth application to it.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Absolutely love this as a fun top coat over any nail color especially for the holidays. It adds just the right amount of sparkle. I also like it by itself for a more subdued fun nail.
Shihan M.
Halifax, NS
Love this polish. Very sparkly and vibrant. Great for a night out look or New Year’s Eve party or any event. I find it is a bit pricey but not to bad. No cons. I wouldn’t buy this specific color again
Hillary D.
Edmonton, AB
I'm not normally a fan of glittery topcoats, but this one is really nice. I didn't find that it got clumpy over time like so many novelty top coats. Looks great over dark polish, and it's really subtle. Not gritty at all which is a big plus, and I liked the combination of colors (it skews from orange to green depending on the light).
Raza
This is my favorite nail polish tbh honest I have a hole collection of Essie nail polish it's a little expensive but worth it I bought it from a beauty store it's amazing every girl have to have at least one nail polish
I recommend this 100%! It's lasts long and has a great finish! You can get a rich color in just one coat. It's super shiny and applies with ease. I bought it in my local pharmacy and would definitely recommend.