Essie Shine Of The Times 8301 Nail Polish uploaded by Genesis L.Essie Shine Of The Times 8301 Nail Polish uploaded by Rachel M.

BY ESSIE

Jillian B.
Westminster , MD
I had never used Essie until I was asked to wear it in this color for a wedding. I could not believe how expensive it was for a polish you can buy anywhere. I hated the super thin brush, it was hard to get good coverage. Then it took 3 coats to cover completely. I do not recommend Essie to anyone and I won’t use it again. There are so many better polish brands out there, for the same cost.
Rya Z.
One of my all time ( if not THE all time ) favorite effect topcoats. The way this polish changes depending on what color you put it on is so fun, it's like buying three or four different shades at once. My favorite way to wear this polish is on top of black on one hand, and on top of a light blue or mint on the other. It also makes for beautiful accent nails.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
One of my favorite top coats. Really thick glittery formula, so you don't see much of the base color applied to nail- but that's ok! This gold is radient. Doesn't chip easy either. Love it! Essie is the best !
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Absolutely love this as a fun top coat over any nail color especially for the holidays. It adds just the right amount of sparkle. I also like it by itself for a more subdued fun nail.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really like this nail polish. I like to wear it when I have a matte base color under and then if I want one nail different from each hand I like to used this polish. The sparkles are really nice. I bought it at cvs.
Allison K.
I looked everywhere for this, and when I finally got my hands on it, I was obsessed! It looks great over any color. My favorites being black and white. Over black it looks like the shell of a beetle. Flashes lots of green and iridescent colors. Over white, it gives you that "unicorn skin" look.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This is a great topper with large holographic flakey glitter bits. It has a flat brush for ease of use. The color is nice for a topper but not intense enough to were on its own. It can also be difficult to remove because of the glitter.
Hannah A.
Rocklin, CA
I love essie polish, its a great drugstore brand. This color is so pretty for someone who loves something a little extra. I use a over coat on all nail polishes but this one especially needs one because it is a more glitter based color.
Elizabeth R.
Phoenix
This is my absolute favorite topcoat of all times. It's impossible to find anymore unless you want to spend a fortune. There are many dupes on the market now, but none as fantastic as the original. I will cry when my bottle runs empty.
Amber R.
Olathe, KS
One of my all time favorite shades, it looks super pretty and iridescent by itself, it’s also very pretty layered over a base. I’ve layered over both dark and light bases and it plays well with both to create a unique shade!