BY ESSIE

Essie Shine-e instantly restores nails to a perfect finish. Shine-e is the ideal high gloss top coat to use between manicures. see more...

Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
I am super rough on my nails. I am a teacher and I wash my hands a lot since I spend time with a bunch of germ carriers, so my nails don’t really stand much of a chance. But I found this at TJ Maxx and I figured I’d give it a try. It did help my polish to last a few more days than usual with that “just polished” gloss. I have seen it in other stores, but I happened to find it for an awesome deal. I would definitely buy it again, but not for the full price.
Hannah J.
I loved this product! It left my nails very shiny looking not sticky at all and quickly dried. This lasted about 7 Days compared to other brands I have tried it lasted about 3 Days longer. I would definitely recommend this product because it’s a good alternative to gel looking nails.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
I’ve only used this a few times because I am religiously at the nail salon. But if I feel my mani needs a boost this is the product I use. Freshens up a full manicure and hides cracks.
Dakota J.
Once again, Essie products never fail to amaze. Always work great and give me what i’m looking for. Although prices are more expensive, I believe it is definitely worth the money you are spending, definitely recommend!
isabella z.
I like this product kind of it wasn't the best top coat I have had better top coats. But if I had to use it I would use it I like the opi top coat better and there like the same price and they are both kind of pricey but I overall like the opi top coat
Katja R.
Fort Worth, TX
Definitely keeping this one around. The gloss goes on smoothly and quickly without needing to double dip. I usually used to use wet n wild but I ventured to Essie. Glad I did. I will be buying more clear coats as well as colors to explore!
Kelsie V.
i love this brand !!! they have done such a good job with all of their products!!! i love this for when my manicure if a few days old and it’s looking dull! i just snap this on top and get a fresh looking manicure for a few more days!
Kate B.
Hudson
Decent product. It price range to me is just a little bit higher than I would like to pay for the brand. I thought it would be a lot cheaper but I went to buy it and was a tiny bit stunned at the price point.
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
Definitely gave my nails that great shine back after looking a bit dull. Would definitely recommend. Works great even for matte nail colors if you want to change it up.
Shawn A.
I bought this a few times then stopped. I stopped because i honestly didn't see how it was different than clear on my nails. I don't note anything remarkable. I bought mine at cvs. It cost the same as any Essie polish. I probably would not buy it again unless they improved the formula