BY ESSIE

see the line where the sky meets the sea? find me there in this glittering coral peach nail polish.

Molly W.
San Antonio
Another great color from Essie. I've been leaning towards more neutral colors for my nails lately, and this color caught my eye because it had a neutral tone while still having some shimmer and pop to it. I was very impressed with how pretty it looked with my skin tone, and I found that a white primer base coat made the color pop more than it would have on its own. I can see myself using this color again.
Emma Kate C.
Lexington, KY
I purchased this recently for a wedding I was in and it was absolutely perfect. It’s such a great nude and just warm enough without being too orange or pink, and it’s got a great amount of shimmer! I used it with the Essie gel top coat and it lasted for about two weeks before it began to chip.
Mack K.
E Bridgewtr, MA
Love this color! It is perfect for summer and is a perfect shade of rose gold! Looks awesome in the sunlight and only requires two coats for a perfect coating.  The only downside I have found is that it has chipped extremely easy in comparison to some other brands I have tried.
Micaela P.
Live Oak, TX
I love essie nail polish, great brand great price and forever coming up with new colors. they don't bubble on my nails last a little longer than other brands
Ayla R.
LOVE THIS COLLECTION. it’s so stunning. It’s sparkly and metallic all at the same time. Perfect shades for summer. Can’t wait to purchase the others.
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
Purchased at: Kohl's
I just purchased this at Kohl’s. I was looking for a new color and my eyes were instantly drawn to this color!!! It’s so pretty and sparkly.
Jessie F.
A little light and needs multiple coats, but a beautiful color when done. Non toxic, which is important to me!
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
This is beautiful and it looks really pretty on nails. It lasts too. It is easy to apply and doesnt chip easy.
Kayla G.
Eagan
Such a pretty nude color for anytime of the year. Lasts a lot longer than other polishes
Petra S.
Love, Love, love😍😍bought today, warm golden shimmery peach glittering in the sun....buuut 3 coats and you need to try it completely to prevent streaks...So Beautiful!!!