BY ESSIE

Monica M.
Doral, FL
Essie is one of my favorite brands of nail products, I use it all the time. I also tend to go to salons who use Essie nail polishes/products. I love the color selection and the durability. This nail treatment leaves your nail rock hard. I use it after I take off my acrylics and boy did it help my nails grow fast and without braking. The only reason why I’m giving it four start is because it is a bit a expensive. Totally worth it though.
Courtney B.
Easton, PA
This stuff is truly amazing. My nails have never looked or felt stronger and longer than they do now. I use this by itself and as a base coat and have great results.
Mercedes R.
Flushing, NY
This nail polish works if your consistent with it. It’s easy to apply onto the mail, before applying a color. You can find it at almost every place that sales nail polishes.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I love this brand! This particular product has the color and treatment in one. Which makes Nail Care much easier on me! I can use all the added benefits they can put in the formula! Color was beautiful and price point is perfect
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love all Essie nail polishes! I love their strengthening line. These nail polishes go on mostly clear, but have just a hint of pink to keep your nails looking alive. My nails grow quickly and don’t break when I use this.
Cali S.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a generally good product overall that I got at Duane Reade. Hardens the nails and gets the job done. It’s not life changing but I haven’t found a nail strengthener that was , so I would buy this again!
Josephine S.
Essie anything is my go to nail polish! I used to settle for less pricy brands but since I've tried Essie I won't go back. This stuff works wonders on my nails that are very dry and brittle at most times! I will definitely reccomend!
Karen S.
Dexter, MO
My nails were in horrible shape after a year of doing damage to them by using gel for over a year solid. My nails were very brittle and never have really had any length at all. I started using this product and saw an immediate difference, my nails started growing and were actually strong for the first time in my life. I paint this on twice a week and asexually have naturally pretty nails now with out going to a salon.
shany s.
If looking for stronger and healthier nails, this is the works. If you tend to wear acrylics a lot as do I, my nails become very weak afterwards (almost impossible to use), so I apply a coat of this treatment and my nails feel better and stronger again. 10/10.
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
Used this product once and it seems to hold up to my relentless lifestyle. I type all day, clean my home, do repairs as needed. pump gas and take out garbage. My nails are constantly being abused and this held up very well. I would recommend this to any woman like me who doesn't have a house keeper and works full time job... which is most of us- isn't it?