BY ESSIE

Colors to die for! And they just keep on coming! Dominating the nail-color world with the added benefit of an award-winning, chip-resisting formula. No wonder essie has become an industry icon, trusted by beauty professionals, celebrities and royalty-an American classic that allows women all over the world to express themselves with color. Explore the entire selection of fashion-forward colors and their whimsical names. It may take you longer than looking at ordinary nail-color collections. But then, exploring a world of color should. Color(s): adore-a-ball ( s ), angel food ( sh ), anniversary gala ( s ), bachelorette bash ( c ), ballet slippers ( s ), blushing bride ( s ), cabi o lait ( s ), cascade cool (sh), castaway ( c ), chastity ( c ), cherry pop ( s ), cute as a button ( c ), delicacy ( s ), east hampton cottage ( s ), exotic liras ( c ), exposure ( c ), fancy delancey ( c ), fed up ( s ), fiesta ( c ), fiji ( c ), flawless ( c ), flirt ( c ), forget me nots ( c ), french affair, fruit sangria ( c ), funny face ( c ), gucci muchi puchi ( c ), guilty pleasures ( c ), happily ever after ( s ), hard to get ( c ), hi maintenance ( s ), infatuation ( c ), instant hot (g), intimate ( sh ), its delicate ( c ), its in the bag ( c ), jumpin junkaroo ( sh ), knockout pout ( c ), lights (sh), limo scene ( s ), lovie dovie ( c ), luscious lips ( c ), mademoiselle ( s ), marabou ( c ), mini how high ( c ), minimalistic ( s ), miss matched ( c ), mod squad ( c ), movers shakers ( c ), my place or yours ( c ), my private cabana ( c ), my way ( s ), need a vacation ( c ), no boundaries ( c ), no pre nup ( s ), nude beach ( s ), off the shoulder ( c ), pansy ( c ), petal pink ( c ), pink a boo (sh), pink diamond ( f ), pink glove service ( s ), pink lemonade ( f ), pinkadelic ( sh ), pinking up the pieces ( c ), pop art pink ( c ), pretty in pink ( c ), prima ballerina ( c ), princess pink ( f ), real simple ( s ), rock candy ( c ), room with a view ( s ), sea breeze ( sh. see more...

• I'm asking is this nail polish more like a gel or just regular po...2 Answers
  • Is this brand of nail polish really worth the price of almost $10?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good nail color that lasts a long time ...1 Answers
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
I adore this color and the Essie brand in general, my only complaint is how little you get for the cost. I'm not really big on doing my nails at home, so I don't tend to branch out and buy their polishes. I got this one and used it on my toes and it's held up really well! Just wish they weren't $8+ a bottle.
Crystal R.
Essie polishes aren't my favorite, unfortunately. I find the lighter colors tend to be very streaky. Opacity in 3 coats with lighter colors, 2 coats with darker colors. I will say that they do last a bit longer than some brands, but all in all, I am not a fan. They're too pricey for what they are.
Francesca O.
Love love love this color!! It's almost as amazing as the color 'high maintenance'. I get endless complements every time I wear it! Pro: it's such a a classy natural color and when your edges start to chip its hardly noticeable ! I wear these two colors almost exclusively 👌🏽
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
Very expensive for... I have a few and there color are so beautiful. The price keeps me away from them. Love to look at but I tend to go to cheaper polishes that also do a great job. Love Essie but the price makes me look away.:(
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Least favorite color. You need like 3 coats of this color to make an impression. Essie is a good brand but their lighter colors don't work as well.
Nancy G.
these nail polishes at everywhere don't miss out I used them because of beauty gurus I see them in CVS rite aid Walmart I think Marshall's Ross and they have many colors very affordable don't sleep on them beautiful on acrylics!
Camry F.
I love the Essie Candy Rock color. I love pink baby nail colors so this is the one I buy from Target or Walmart. It's easy to apply on. It's not so thick like how any other nail polish are . I will always get the this kind of baby pink color .
libby k.
East Lansing, MI
Essie is a great product! I love it! It makes me so happy and lasts so long. Not expensive at all! I have been a user for years I buy it any where! I love all of the colors and I buy them like once a week
Lindsey K.
Best color beautiful pink this brand is awesome easy to apply news I would recommend this to anyone very nice packaging it stays on for a long time without shipping it's good value I would buy this product again
Whitney F.
Eagan, MN
Essie is a great nail polish brand. However, this specific color needs several coats to really show the true color of it. After you have applied several coats it look beautiful though.
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Is this brand of nail polish really worth the price of almost $10?
katherinewynn
I'm asking is this nail polish more like a gel or just regular polish being it's priced at $10? I do love the color since naturals colors are always in style. Thanks
Becca R.
Port Chester, NY
I have been looking for a good nail color that lasts a long time and that you could wear for any season. Is this color a good go to?