BY ESSIE #43 in Nail Polish

Colors to die for! And they just keep on coming! Dominating the nail-color world with the added benefit of an award-winning, chip-resisting formula. No wonder essie has become an industry icon, trusted by beauty professionals, celebrities and royalty-an American classic that allows women all over the world to express themselves with color. Explore the entire selection of fashion-forward colors and their whimsical names. It may take you longer than looking at ordinary nail-color collections. But then, exploring a world of color should. Color(s): adore-a-ball ( s ), angel food ( sh ), anniversary gala ( s ), bachelorette bash ( c ), ballet slippers ( s ), blushing bride ( s ), cabi o lait ( s ), cascade cool (sh), castaway ( c ), chastity ( c ), cherry pop ( s ), cute as a button ( c ), delicacy ( s ), east hampton cottage ( s ), exotic liras ( c ), exposure ( c ), fancy delancey ( c ), fed up ( s ), fiesta ( c ), fiji ( c ), flawless ( c ), flirt ( c ), forget me nots ( c ), french affair, fruit sangria ( c ), funny face ( c ), gucci muchi puchi ( c ), guilty pleasures ( c ), happily ever after ( s ), hard to get ( c ), hi maintenance ( s ), infatuation ( c ), instant hot (g), intimate ( sh ), its delicate ( c ), its in the bag ( c ), jumpin junkaroo ( sh ), knockout pout ( c ), lights (sh), limo scene ( s ), lovie dovie ( c ), luscious lips ( c ), mademoiselle ( s ), marabou ( c ), mini how high ( c ), minimalistic ( s ), miss matched ( c ), mod squad ( c ), movers shakers ( c ), my place or yours ( c ), my private cabana ( c ), my way ( s ), need a vacation ( c ), no boundaries ( c ), no pre nup ( s ), nude beach ( s ), off the shoulder ( c ), pansy ( c ), petal pink ( c ), pink a boo (sh), pink diamond ( f ), pink glove service ( s ), pink lemonade ( f ), pinkadelic ( sh ), pinking up the pieces ( c ), pop art pink ( c ), pretty in pink ( c ), prima ballerina ( c ), princess pink ( f ), real simple ( s ), rock candy ( c ), room with a view ( s ), sea breeze ( sh. see more...

• I'm asking is this nail polish more like a gel or just regular po...2 Answers
  • Is this brand of nail polish really worth the price of almost $10?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good nail color that lasts a long time ...1 Answers
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I used to think paying more than $2 for nail polish was just nuts and still wouldn't pay full price but I've been finding alot at tjmaxx for $3-4. They have so many cute colors that are so opaque. Because you use less it lasts longer. I don't think any nail polish is actually worth more than $5 no matter how good because unless you use it everyday & finish the whole bottle before it goes bad you waist alot of it. But Essie is worth a higher price than most $1-$4 polish. It has a great brush that allows easy application without streaks. It dries very quickly so no smudges and it lasts days without chipping. I sometimes get a chip or 2 within a couple days, but I wash my hands ALOT and clean alot so I don't expect any nail polish to make it long without chipping after a couple days.
Wendy R.
Providence, RI
I do own a lot of Essie, because they make such beautiful colors for every season and occasion. It's the perfect brand to buy for fun colors that you don't need to last forever, because I find Essie is not the best in terms of staying power. The brush also kind of sucks, so it makes the actual painting process kind of a pain. Overall, cute colors but not the best polish.
Aly R.
Honestly. There was a time I was OBSESSED with buying nail polish and every time I actually used this brand. It. Sucked!!!! The colors are great but you def need like 3 coats and they literally chip the next day. I was so mad when I realized this. Lmao. They're soooo expensive. They should work! But nope.
Nana K.
Saint louis
Am obsessed with nail polish and am in love with the pale pink's. It was OK value wish it was a little cheaper. I like opi brand more it dries faster other than that it's good nail polish... There is no cons. Yes I would recommend it to others it's vary nice pink.
Savannah B.
I love he selection of colors Essie has to offer and this color did not disappoint. It is a beautiful shade and it went on smooth dried fairly quick and it wore well. I did not think that the polish chipped fast or changed colors at all while wearing it.
Samantha M.
Love this color! Essie colors go on nice and not clumpy. After just one coat the color is pigmented and beautiful. It lasts longer than other nail polishes and doesn't chip away as quick. I would recommend any and all Essie colors for friends to use
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
I use to use this brand in the past. I loved the dries in 60 sec. that definitely holds true. The colors they have are amazing. I don’t use it anymore and only because I get my nails done . But it’s worth every penny spent on the brand.
Brittany M.
Allendale, MI
This color is so pretty! I use it all the time! Because it is so light, I do have to use at least three coats but this doesn’t bother me. I purchased this from a T.J.Maxx and I look for more every time I stop in. Definitely would recommend Essie nail polish. Worth the price!
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I love love this color! It’s so pretty and Essie brand is simply the best! Although they can be pricey they last a very long time so the product is great quality. To me it is worth the price and I still purchase them!
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
An off branded nail polish. You can easily buy to at a drug store or Walmart. Great color shade range and very pigmented. Not very long wear, as I need to touch up a lot of the time because it chips.
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Is this brand of nail polish really worth the price of almost $10?
katherinewynn
I'm asking is this nail polish more like a gel or just regular polish being it's priced at $10? I do love the color since naturals colors are always in style. Thanks
Becca R.
Port Chester, NY
I have been looking for a good nail color that lasts a long time and that you could wear for any season. Is this color a good go to?