Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

BY ESSIE #12 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Ridge Filling Base Coat - Gives natural nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even base. Its ingredients leave a translucent finish, the perfect base for manicures. - Ridge Filling Base Coat see more...

Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Buy on ULTA
Samantha H.
Favorite coating for bare nails. Keeps them shined but also strong. Definitely fairly priced for this polish I purchased at Ulta and fell in love
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
Essie ridge filler is easy to use and drys quickly. It makes the nail bed smooth so that the polish covers the nail really smooth and elegant.
amanda s.
I have ridges in my nails and when i put polish on it looks horrible. This helps alot to fill in those ridges and make m6 polish look smooth.
Amanda R.
Newaygo, MI
Used this on my mother when her thyroid meds weren't helping with her nail ridges and it worked wonders for giving her a nice smooth finish.
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
I love that Essie has a ridge filling coat. it's perfect to fill in ridges prior to first coat it's very nourishing to the nail bed.
Amelia F.
this product is OK. It's not horrible but it doesn't do an amazing job. I recommend the OPI basecoat as opposed to the essie one.
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like using these essie nail polish treatments. They are feeling strengthen my nails and keep them growing nice and strong.
Kaylie P.
My favorite base coat to use prior to applying my nail color.This base coat helps the polish adhere better and last longer
Jessica R.
Waterford, MI
Love this ridge filler. Makes my nails smooth and even before painting! It dries tacky but that holds my polish so well!
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This does what the name says. If you have nail ridges I would recommend this product to diminish the appearance of them.