Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

BY ESSIE #2 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Ridge Filling Base Coat - Gives natural nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even base. Its ingredients leave a translucent finish, the perfect base for manicures. - Ridge Filling Base Coat see more...

Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Buy on ULTA
Gabriela A.
Orlando, FL
This is just okay, I feel like I've used other bases that do a great job of filling ridges and also helps the nail polish LAST. I use gelous base/top coat and not only is it cheaper but makes your polish last so much longer. I won't be re-purchasing it.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
I love all things essie. This ridge filler is amazing. It goes on easy and dries quickly. It really helps make the nail color go on smooth and even. I have used the OPI brand, but this one is way better. I would totally recommend the purchase of this item.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
This base coat is just okay I don't find it really makes a difference in my polish application. I purchased it at tj maxx for a discounted price so I am not upset about it it just doesn't make a real difference.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
Quick drying formula means I can put on a coat in the morning and still be out the door in no time. I only use it without polish and it makes my nails shiny and strong. So far, no splitting or peeling even though I've been working with chemicals this week, specifically water based paints and various household cleaning products. The shine remained even after I peeled latex paint off my nails. Impressive!
Amelia S.
It works nicely as a ridge filler but I'm not fond of the color. I also feel that it takes a few tries because it has an interesting consistency to get used to.
Bryanna P.

I have deep ridges on my nails and I like how it fills in the ridges and makes my nail polish look great. Recommend to others that have ridges. I love it!
Melissa T.
The ridge filling base coat is super helpful if you have uneven nails and its barely noticeable after you put it on. Just be sure to let it dry enough!
Savanna S.
Works well. Fills any and all ridges giving you a smooth base. Also dries really quick so you can paint a color right over it almost immediately.
Samantha H.
Favorite coating for bare nails. Keeps them shined but also strong. Definitely fairly priced for this polish I purchased at Ulta and fell in love
Pamela H.
Muskogee, OK
Nice base coat that works surprisingly well in my opinion! I use mostly Essie with it comes to my nail care needs so I’d definitely recommend.