Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

BY ESSIE

Ridge Filling Base Coat - Gives natural nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even base. Its ingredients leave a translucent finish, the perfect base for manicures. - Ridge Filling Base Coat see more...

Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Buy on ULTA
Amelia S.
It works nicely as a ridge filler but I'm not fond of the color. I also feel that it takes a few tries because it has an interesting consistency to get used to.
Bryanna P.

I have deep ridges on my nails and I like how it fills in the ridges and makes my nail polish look great. Recommend to others that have ridges. I love it!
Melissa T.
The ridge filling base coat is super helpful if you have uneven nails and its barely noticeable after you put it on. Just be sure to let it dry enough!
Samantha H.
Favorite coating for bare nails. Keeps them shined but also strong. Definitely fairly priced for this polish I purchased at Ulta and fell in love
Pamela H.
Muskogee, OK
Nice base coat that works surprisingly well in my opinion! I use mostly Essie with it comes to my nail care needs so I’d definitely recommend.
Amanda R.
Newaygo, MI
Used this on my mother when her thyroid meds weren't helping with her nail ridges and it worked wonders for giving her a nice smooth finish.
amanda s.
I have ridges in my nails and when i put polish on it looks horrible. This helps alot to fill in those ridges and make m6 polish look smooth.
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
I love that Essie has a ridge filling coat. it's perfect to fill in ridges prior to first coat it's very nourishing to the nail bed.
Amelia F.
this product is OK. It's not horrible but it doesn't do an amazing job. I recommend the OPI basecoat as opposed to the essie one.
Paulah S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I like using these essie nail polish treatments. They are feeling strengthen my nails and keep them growing nice and strong.