Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

BY ESSIE #13 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Ridge Filling Base Coat - Gives natural nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even base. Its ingredients leave a translucent finish, the perfect base for manicures. - Ridge Filling Base Coat see more...

Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Teresa P.
I've used this to fill my ridges in my fingernails but I definitely prefer the ridge filling product that the brand called China Glaze offers over this Essie brand one. It's easy to use and apply but I just don't think I would buy it again. Not really recommended
Carla M.
This k the first time I've ever bought a ridge filler. So I can't compare it to anything. I did not notice much of a difference in my mani. I do my own nails. Been getting the ridges in my nails from having Lupus. I'm going to give it 3☆ bc it worked as a base coat as well. Dried fairly quickly
Nadia M.
Estos esmaltes son de buena calidad y los colores me encantas, tienen una gama de tonos pasteles bellísima, son tonos muy delicados y discretos que quedan muy bien y duran perfectamente una semana el esmalte en las uñas, volvería a comprar, si!
Rachel B.
Essie is by far my favorite nail polish brand out there. I have a horrible habit of picking off my nail polish if I get even 1 tiny chip, which leaves a lot of ridges. This base coat is perfect to even out my nails before I apply the color.
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
Essie's Ridge Filling Base Coat gives my nails a smooth and professional look. I think I bought this product at Sally Beauty Store as a first time user, but I'll definitely be buying it again. It's a staple that I highly recommend to others.
Susanna M.
Does exactly what it promises to do. Fills in ridges and irregularities on the nail, adds a great base to prevent staining, and helps sheer polishes to go on smoothr with fewer coats. This is a must-have item if you have ridged nails.
Jennica N.
After I popped off my acrylics, I had really rough and bumpy nails that looked o gross. I used this to help smooth them out and make my nails look much cleaner when I painted over them. Worked great for a decent price. Would buy again.
Chloe M.
Ellicott City, MD
i broke my nail in the middle part like by thecuticle and tried to use this to fil the broken part so my nail polish would be even and it like didnt dry all the way for hours and it was just kinda annoying and its in the expensive side so i would not recommend this
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm trying to get a job I don't have time to go back home but I'll be back home tomorrow so I'll probably just come home to a little more than a little more to do it now because it's not really a big
Lauren A.
This is my favorite base coat! I have a terrible problem with ridges and this helps to even out the surface. It's worth it, albeit a bit pricey. I don't think I'd ever switch to another base coat after trying this one!