Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

BY ESSIE

Ridge Filling Base Coat - Gives natural nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even base. Its ingredients leave a translucent finish, the perfect base for manicures. - Ridge Filling Base Coat see more...

Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Buy on ULTA
Jennica N.
After I popped off my acrylics, I had really rough and bumpy nails that looked o gross. I used this to help smooth them out and make my nails look much cleaner when I painted over them. Worked great for a decent price. Would buy again.
Chloe M.
Ellicott City, MD
i broke my nail in the middle part like by thecuticle and tried to use this to fil the broken part so my nail polish would be even and it like didnt dry all the way for hours and it was just kinda annoying and its in the expensive side so i would not recommend this
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm trying to get a job I don't have time to go back home but I'll be back home tomorrow so I'll probably just come home to a little more than a little more to do it now because it's not really a big
Lauren A.
This is my favorite base coat! I have a terrible problem with ridges and this helps to even out the surface. It's worth it, albeit a bit pricey. I don't think I'd ever switch to another base coat after trying this one!
Erica F.
Dublin, OH
This was first "higher end" base coat I ever purchased. It worked well for awhile. It does tend to get sticky quickly, and eventually, it gobs up and is unusable. I've found better products that work much better now.
Angela O.
Lutz, FL
Love this ridge filler. It really does disguise disco.orations on the nail bed. It fills in lumps and ridges that I got from using acrylic nails in the past. It creates a much smoothr foundation for polish and yields a much more professional look.
Gabriela A.
Orlando, FL
This is just okay, I feel like I've used other bases that do a great job of filling ridges and also helps the nail polish LAST. I use gelous base/top coat and not only is it cheaper but makes your polish last so much longer. I won't be re-purchasing it.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
I love all things essie. This ridge filler is amazing. It goes on easy and dries quickly. It really helps make the nail color go on smooth and even. I have used the OPI brand, but this one is way better. I would totally recommend the purchase of this item.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
This base coat is just okay I don't find it really makes a difference in my polish application. I purchased it at tj maxx for a discounted price so I am not upset about it it just doesn't make a real difference.
Valentina M.
Miami, Florida
I love this eyeliner, since I discover I can't stop to used, love the fact that the price is very comfortable and the size is good, it's long lasting and I love it.