Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

BY ESSIE

Ridge Filling Base Coat - Gives natural nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even base. Its ingredients leave a translucent finish, the perfect base for manicures. - Ridge Filling Base Coat see more...

Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Buy on ULTA
Tara N.
I'm a big fan of this ridge filler!  I use two to three coats each time I paint my nails.  The nice thing is even if I don't add a color polish on top, it makes my nails look clean and shiny.  It drys fairly quickly so you aren't waiting around forever before applying the color coats on top which is nice.  I've found it at Target and Ulta, both for under $10.
Glenda K.
Newburgh, IN
I used to have issues with a smooth polish application on my nails. My nails are brittle and in the last few years, I've noticed ridges on several nails on both hands. With Essie Ridge-Filling Base Coat, every application goes on smooth and finishes beautifully. I would highly recommend this product to anyone experiencing problems with smooth application, or having to apply several coats of polish to their nails. This product helps you achieve this with one coat, saving lots of time.
Ashley T.
This is the best ridge filling base coat I have tried so far! It dries fairly quickly and gives my nails a nice smooth surface so thinner polishes (like metallics) don't highlight all the ridges and imperfections in my nails. It is quite easy to paint with, the bristles on the brush fan out nicely. My one complaint is that it does get thick part way through the bottle so you'll need some good thinner on hand if you want to use it all up! However, since it works I would repurchase it again if I am unable to find something even better.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
If you are looking for a little help in your nail game then look to this product it will make your manicure last longer. it fills in the bumps and patches on the nail bed for a smoothr polished look. it's also great to wear without a polish. It's a great treatment to help your nails grow. great product, great brand, great results.
Teresa P.
I've used this to fill my ridges in my fingernails but I definitely prefer the ridge filling product that the brand called China Glaze offers over this Essie brand one. It's easy to use and apply but I just don't think I would buy it again. Not really recommended
Carla M.
This k the first time I've ever bought a ridge filler. So I can't compare it to anything. I did not notice much of a difference in my mani. I do my own nails. Been getting the ridges in my nails from having Lupus. I'm going to give it 3☆ bc it worked as a base coat as well. Dried fairly quickly
Nadia M.
Estos esmaltes son de buena calidad y los colores me encantas, tienen una gama de tonos pasteles bellísima, son tonos muy delicados y discretos que quedan muy bien y duran perfectamente una semana el esmalte en las uñas, volvería a comprar, si!
Rachel B.
Essie is by far my favorite nail polish brand out there. I have a horrible habit of picking off my nail polish if I get even 1 tiny chip, which leaves a lot of ridges. This base coat is perfect to even out my nails before I apply the color.
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
Essie's Ridge Filling Base Coat gives my nails a smooth and professional look. I think I bought this product at Sally Beauty Store as a first time user, but I'll definitely be buying it again. It's a staple that I highly recommend to others.
Susanna M.
Does exactly what it promises to do. Fills in ridges and irregularities on the nail, adds a great base to prevent staining, and helps sheer polishes to go on smoothr with fewer coats. This is a must-have item if you have ridged nails.