Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

BY ESSIE #9 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Ridge Filling Base Coat - Gives natural nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even base. Its ingredients leave a translucent finish, the perfect base for manicures. - Ridge Filling Base Coat see more...

Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Buy on ULTA
Joelle J.
Covington, GA
This stuff is AMAZINGGGGGGG. I can’t rave enough to about it. You can absolutely tell the difference. Stared using this when I wanted to grow my nails out for having an overlay. Best decision
Tara N.
I'm a big fan of this ridge filler!  I use two to three coats each time I paint my nails.  The nice thing is even if I don't add a color polish on top, it makes my nails look clean and shiny.  It drys fairly quickly so you aren't waiting around forever before applying the color coats on top which is nice.  I've found it at Target and Ulta, both for under $10.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
No more ridges at all! This is the ridge filling best base coat in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other ridge filling base coat.
Rose P.
This is a must have for someone that has damage nails due to acrylic nails. If you want to be able to recovery your nails from the damage then you need to apply this to get an even layer to be able to rock your natural nails.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
This product works very well and as described. This product helps to fill the ridges and allows polish to apply smoothly. It is reasonably priced and can be purchased from beauty supply stores. I would purchase his product again.
Candyce C.
I swear by this stuff! If you're gonna do your own nails u recommend you use Essie. This ridge filler brought my nails smoothness until they started to grow healthier
Glenda K.
Newburgh, IN
I used to have issues with a smooth polish application on my nails. My nails are brittle and in the last few years, I've noticed ridges on several nails on both hands. With Essie Ridge-Filling Base Coat, every application goes on smooth and finishes beautifully. I would highly recommend this product to anyone experiencing problems with smooth application, or having to apply several coats of polish to their nails. This product helps you achieve this with one coat, saving lots of time.
Ashley T.
This is the best ridge filling base coat I have tried so far! It dries fairly quickly and gives my nails a nice smooth surface so thinner polishes (like metallics) don't highlight all the ridges and imperfections in my nails. It is quite easy to paint with, the bristles on the brush fan out nicely. My one complaint is that it does get thick part way through the bottle so you'll need some good thinner on hand if you want to use it all up! However, since it works I would repurchase it again if I am unable to find something even better.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
If you are looking for a little help in your nail game then look to this product it will make your manicure last longer. it fills in the bumps and patches on the nail bed for a smoothr polished look. it's also great to wear without a polish. It's a great treatment to help your nails grow. great product, great brand, great results.
Teresa P.
I've used this to fill my ridges in my fingernails but I definitely prefer the ridge filling product that the brand called China Glaze offers over this Essie brand one. It's easy to use and apply but I just don't think I would buy it again. Not really recommended