essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

Don't Let Your Mani Give You Away Give Aging Nails With Ridges Or Discoloration A Smooth, Even Surface With Essie's Ridge Filling Base Coat.&Nbsp; Just Let The Formula Do All The Work For Younger Looking Nails. Made In Usa

long lasting?
Does it get gooey quickly in the bottle?
How well does this fill in ridges? Will it create a smooth surface for polish?
Start your review of essie Ridge Filling Base Coat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It fills in any tiny little ridges your nails might have, and gives you a perfectly smooth base to apply your nail polish to.in reviews
Before I apply my nail polish I like to use Essie base coat because it fills every bit of your nails and gives you a perfect smooth base.in reviews
It also works great as a clear gloss with all of the added benefits of a base coat.in reviews
Makes my nail polish last longer tooin reviews
However it loses a star because the more you use it the thicker and clumpier it becomes, so before you are even half way through the bottle you have a thick mess.in reviews
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
essie Ridge Filling Base Coat uploaded by Molly M.
I saw this on 6pm.com for a whole $3 so I had to buy it and try it out. I'm really glad I did because this made my nail polish application amazing! I used to put on a trillion coats of polish trying to hide my ridges (especially on my big toes) now I just put a coat of this and I'm good! I use this every time I do my nails and it drys super quickly so I don't have to wait to put on the color! not sure if I'd buy it again as I don't paint my nails as much as I used to, but I do recommend it!
Rosalia R.
Pomona, CA
Love using this to give my nails a nice smooth look to them. I like using this by it's self or as a base coat then apply another Essie color on top. Makes my nail polish last longer too
Julie R.
Homewood, IL
The ridge filling base coat is a must! It's the only product I've found that helps me achieve the smooth 'salon manicure' look at home!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
essie Ridge Filling Base Coat uploaded by Jaime F.
Applied quickly and evenly. I have some nail ridges and this left a smooth nail surface to apply polish.
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
I bought this one to use on my grandma, her nails have a lot of ridges and this one is perfect it looks really good when I do my grandmas nails.
Codi M.
San Marcos, TX
I typically don’t do base coats often but when i do i use the kind that fill ridges. essie is awesome
Kat J.
2,110 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the absolute WORST ridges on my fingernails,... Even my dermatologist didn’t really know what to do about them. I try to file them down before applying polish, but you can still see the lines when I apply most solid colors. It’s super frustrating and makes my at-home manicures look sad. So I was excited to try this Essie Ridge Filling Bose Coat... I don’t know what kind of magic is in this bottle, but it’s amazing!! This nail polish gives me a smooth even base every single time... It leaves a translucent finish, which is the perfect base for any manicure I decide to do. And even if I get lazy and decide to leave this on my nails by itself, it gives me a perfect natural look without any fuss. My ridges are nonexistent with this on my nails! I’m definitely a customer for life!!! Thanks Essie!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Keeps my nail polish on longer, but not the best ridge filling base coat I have used. Can be a bit uneven... you have to be very precise when applying.
Sheika M.
Purchased at: Amazon
The Essie Ridge Filling base coat is not a good one. I would not re-purchase it once it’s gone. My nail color seems very gummy after I use this base coat. It seems like it takes longer to dry and my nails wind up being a little sticky. I never wind up with neat-looking nails when I use this base coat. There are better base coats out there.
Maria J.
Orlando, FL
Este color es un básico en el bolsito de uñas, es un tono elegante, que nunca pasa de moda! Realmente es unl de mis tonos favoritos
Ask a question to the Influenster community...