BY ESSIE

Don't Let Your Mani Give You Away Give Aging Nails With Ridges Or Discoloration A Smooth, Even Surface With Essie's Ridge Filling Base Coat.&Nbsp; Just Let The Formula Do All The Work For Younger Looking Nails. Made In Usa see more...

essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
  • "It fills in any tiny little ridges your nails might have, and gives you a perfectly smooth base to apply your nail polish to." in 3 reviews
  • "Before I apply my nail polish I like to use Essie base coat because it fills every bit of your nails and gives you a perfect smooth base." in 3 reviews
  • "It also works great as a clear gloss with all of the added benefits of a base coat." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes my nail polish last longer too" in 1 review
  • "However it loses a star because the more you use it the thicker and clumpier it becomes, so before you are even half way through the bottle you have a thick mess." in 1 review
chelsea b.
Grant City, MO
Purchased at: Target
I’ve always really liked this base coat. I like to wear it either by itself or underneath my nail polish. It really helps smooth the nails. I have a really annoying uneven thumb nail, and it shows with polish. This helps fill in that area and just makes that nail appear smoother.
lauren s.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: ULTA
I bite my nails so I've completely destroyed them and decided to get this Ridge filling base coat before putting on my nail polish so that I could fill in The Ridges that I caused when biting my nails. If you do not bite your nails do not start it is a disgusting habit and very hard to break. Anyway I tried this base coat and it seemed to work pretty well. I still saw some ridges in my nails but it certainly wasn't anything like it used to be so overall I would say the product worked
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm not a huge fan of Any nail polish especially on my finger nails but I noticed they were looking a little rough and weren't growing like they used too so I bought this to give my nails a little color and get them a little more healthy. I really haven't used it much to say whether it not it actually works but it did make my nails look really shiny and polished. I will come back and add to this review when I use it more.
Kambrie K.
This product works wonders. I only gave it four stars because you can’t wear it by itself which is something i usually like to do. It pairs well with every nail polish I’ve tried, including cheaper brands. If you need ridge filler i would recommend this one.
Jessica T.
Lafayette, LA
Works really well. Does exactly what it advertises. It was super easy to apply and once dry it allowed me to paint smoothly over it. Was worth the money and O have bought it again.
Nicole L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I sometimes get those pesky lines inside my nails and wanted something a bit more powerful to even then out. This worked great even after just one coat. My color polish went on much smoother. Love using this and will try it on my toes next!
Kandice L.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Target
Love love love everything by Essie! I have repurchased their products time and time again and will continue to do so. This product is well work the price and helps your polish last! I would recommend to others!
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I really like this bass coat. It makes my nails smooth and ready for the top color. I like that it’s nude which really helps the top colors pop. It dries pretty quickly too so you don’t have to wait long to finish your nails.
Dolores A.
Scarsdale, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
My nails have tons of ridges in them, so I’ve tried a ton of ridge filling base coats and have to say that this is one my favorites! Makes my nail polish go on super smoothly
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
This is the only basecoat that i will use. It does exactly what it says its going to, it perfectly fills in any flaws in your natural nail, giving you a perfectly flat nail to apply your polish. I think it is well worth the price and it will continue to be the only one i will use.
Claire R.
I have ridges in my nails, will this help the polish lie flat on top of my nail?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Has anyone found a gift set with this in it?
Terri A.
Ankeny, IA
How well does this fill in ridges? Will it create a smooth surface for polish?
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
Essie has great products, but I wonder about coverage and if it will change the color on some polishs. Any ideas or recommendations?
Autumn W.
Ravenna, OH
does this help keep peeling parts of the nails flat?