Don't Let Your Mani Give You Away Give Aging Nails With Ridges Or Discoloration A Smooth, Even Surface With Essie's Ridge Filling Base Coat.&Nbsp; Just Let The Formula Do All The Work For Younger Looking Nails. Made In Usa

long lasting?
Does it get gooey quickly in the bottle?
How well does this fill in ridges? Will it create a smooth surface for polish?
Start your review of essie Ridge Filling Base Coat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It fills in any tiny little ridges your nails might have, and gives you a perfectly smooth base to apply your nail polish to.” in 3 reviews
“Before I apply my nail polish I like to use Essie base coat because it fills every bit of your nails and gives you a perfect smooth base.” in 3 reviews
“It also works great as a clear gloss with all of the added benefits of a base coat.” in 2 reviews
“Makes my nail polish last longer too” in 1 review
“However it loses a star because the more you use it the thicker and clumpier it becomes, so before you are even half way through the bottle you have a thick mess.” in 1 review
I picked this up for my mom because she was noticing she had ridges in her nails. She really likes it and says it makes her nails look flawless which never happens. It has given her a whole new confidence w her nails
Eugene, OR
I like this. My nails hate me and are fairly thin and can tend to have ridges occasionally. This help with the ridges, though I wouldn’t say it’s the best base coat I have ever used.
Kew Gardens, NY
I didn't find this to really do anything for my nails, they actually felt a little more sticky and made by polish apply more uneven. I like essie products a lot but this is not something i would buy again. Also its not pretty on its own, you really have to paint a color over it to hide the streaky lines it leaves behind.
Austin
There are so many Essie products out now it’s hard to find what works well. This one does! I borrowed this from my mom not expecting much but it completely color corrected my nails to look great even without any polish on!
Total gunk fest. It goes on too thick to be a base coat. It takes so long to dry. By the time you put your first coat of actual polish on it feels like you’ve got pudding on your nails. It never seems to completely dry.
Oakwood, OH
This is a great ridge filler, and it really helps nail polish go on evenly and stay for several days with no chipping. It last me for quite awhile before I ran out, as you don’t need much to get that even base.
Sellersburg, IN
This product works just as advertised. It fills the bridges and your nails leaving a more even application for nail polish. I have no complaints, Essie is a great brand
Danville , VA
I get ridges in my nails all of the time due to clipping my cuticles and banging my nails against things. I love this because it minimizes the appearance of ridges.
Grant City, MO
Purchased at: Target
I’ve always really liked this base coat. I like to wear it either by itself or underneath my nail polish. It really helps smooth the nails. I have a really annoying uneven thumb nail, and it shows with polish. This helps fill in that area and just makes that nail appear smoother.
This is my go to base coat. I have vertical ridges on many of my nails and this makes my nail surface smooth so that polish applies evenly. I have repurchased this item several times. I haven’t found a product at this price point that does a better job. Must have!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...