BY ESSIE

Don't Let Your Mani Give You Away Give Aging Nails With Ridges Or Discoloration A Smooth, Even Surface With Essie's Ridge Filling Base Coat.&Nbsp; Just Let The Formula Do All The Work For Younger Looking Nails. Made In Usa see more...

essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
  • "It fills in any tiny little ridges your nails might have, and gives you a perfectly smooth base to apply your nail polish to." in 3 reviews
  • "Before I apply my nail polish I like to use Essie base coat because it fills every bit of your nails and gives you a perfect smooth base." in 3 reviews
  • "It also works great as a clear gloss with all of the added benefits of a base coat." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes my nail polish last longer too" in 1 review
  • "However it loses a star because the more you use it the thicker and clumpier it becomes, so before you are even half way through the bottle you have a thick mess." in 1 review
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
I purchased mine at Ulta. It was less than $12. I would say it was a decent ridge filler but not the best I have ever tried. It is easy to use and it dries fast. I would recommend if you are looking for a ridge filler.
Jessica S.
THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT!
I absolutely love the way it makes my nails look. On top of that, it’s not only affordable but so easy to apply. I generally put two coats on but you could get away using just one.
Kambrie K.
This product works wonders. I only gave it four stars because you can’t wear it by itself which is something i usually like to do. It pairs well with every nail polish I’ve tried, including cheaper brands. If you need ridge filler i would recommend this one.
Jessica T.
Lafayette, LA
Works really well. Does exactly what it advertises. It was super easy to apply and once dry it allowed me to paint smoothly over it. Was worth the money and O have bought it again.
Nicole L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I sometimes get those pesky lines inside my nails and wanted something a bit more powerful to even then out. This worked great even after just one coat. My color polish went on much smoother. Love using this and will try it on my toes next!
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Excellent base coat for manicures for that salon smooth finish! The price is ok for the outcome. It definitely does what it says and fills ridges in the nail for flawless color application.
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
This is the only basecoat that i will use. It does exactly what it says its going to, it perfectly fills in any flaws in your natural nail, giving you a perfectly flat nail to apply your polish. I think it is well worth the price and it will continue to be the only one i will use.
Lindsey C.
Muncie, IN
This base coats is one of my favorites. I have always had nails with ridges/ unevenness in them (I was a nail biter for years). This base coat does fill ridges fairly well and smooths the surface of nails. Its gel-like consistency drys pretty quickly, but I still wait until it is completely dry before I put on another layer or different polish because it is thick.
Ravan A.
I love Essie. This is the best ridge filling base coat in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other ridge filling base coat.
Kaitlyn G.
When my nails feel awful after I take off gel polish, this is my go to. I definitely feel like it helps restore the health and texture of my nails. Pro- you can wear it on its own because of the pretty pink tint.
Claire R.
I have ridges in my nails, will this help the polish lie flat on top of my nail?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Has anyone found a gift set with this in it?
Terri A.
Ankeny, IA
How well does this fill in ridges? Will it create a smooth surface for polish?
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
Essie has great products, but I wonder about coverage and if it will change the color on some polishs. Any ideas or recommendations?
Autumn W.
Ravenna, OH
does this help keep peeling parts of the nails flat?