Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

BY ESSIE

Ridge Filling Base Coat - Gives natural nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even base. Its ingredients leave a translucent finish, the perfect base for manicures. - Ridge Filling Base Coat see more...

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Melody L.
Austin , TX
I’ve never had good luck with this base coat. It goes on the nail with lines after about 10 uses because it does dry super fast. I have given this base coat several tries and always go back to my ride or die base I use on my clients. Again, the thicker formula isn’t my favorite in Essie’s chemistry.
Sarah D.
This stuff does a nice job of smoothing my very ridgy nails!! I notice that my manicure wears slightly longer when I use this base. Nothing profound, but a step I prefer to take even if it only gives me an extra day of wear. I will repurchase, but I will also continue to look for one that massively increases wear time of my mani.
Jamie F.
Ewing, NJ
Essie nail ridge filler polish helps make your manicure look smooth by filling in all the ridges on your nails. Especially if you have recently removed acrylic or gel nails. I would recommend this product
Krysta S.
Millboro, VA
I found this polish recently on sale at the local pharmacy I use! My nails have many small ridges or damaged areas from acrylic nails. I used this to fill in before I put my color on and you can’t tell that my nails are damaged at all. This gives a very smooth and professional look to your nails! I highly recommend!
Heather A.
Spring, TX
Essie is the only polish I buy! This ridge filling base is perfect for what it says, it fills in an uneven nail to allow your polish to apply smooth and even. It dries very quickly, and it's amazing! All Essie nail polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free. Win! I highly recommend Essie!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
This is a nice base coast to use under your polish. It helps th r color to adhere and does a decent job of smoothing out the nail. It dries a little so I wouldn't wear it without polish on top.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I did not really notice a
major difference in my nails with essie Ridge Filling Base Coat. I don't think
my polish last any longer than usual either. It does have a nice shiny finish
on its own. This has lots of great reviews so it could just be my nails.
Victoria N.
I will start by saying i love Essie products!! This ridge filler is just a waste of money in my opinion. I would prefer a quick buff with a buffing block over this polish that tends to get thick and tacky.
Jodi S.
This is one of my favorite base coats. I have lots of ridges in my nails from decades of nail biting, and this fills them in well for a nice even base for manicures. Worth the 10 bucks for sure!
Alexis I.
Portsmouth, VA
This provides a nice base for nail color. It makes the polish look smooth and last longer without chipping than if you didn’t use it. I’ve used other base coats but always come back to this one.