Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat

Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat

BY ESSIE

Ridge Filling Base Coat - Gives natural nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even base. Its ingredients leave a translucent finish, the perfect base for manicures. - Ridge Filling Base Coat see more...

Essie Ridge Filling  Base Coat
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Buy on ULTA
Krysta S.
I found this polish recently on sale at the local pharmacy I use! My nails have many small ridges or damaged areas from acrylic nails. I used this to fill in before I put my color on and you can’t tell that my nails are damaged at all. This gives a very smooth and professional look to your nails! I highly recommend!
Melody L.
Austin , TX
I’ve never had good luck with this base coat. It goes on the nail with lines after about 10 uses because it does dry super fast. I have given this base coat several tries and always go back to my ride or die base I use on my clients. Again, the thicker formula isn’t my favorite in Essie’s chemistry.
Sarah D.
This stuff does a nice job of smoothing my very ridgy nails!! I notice that my manicure wears slightly longer when I use this base. Nothing profound, but a step I prefer to take even if it only gives me an extra day of wear. I will repurchase, but I will also continue to look for one that massively increases wear time of my mani.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I did not really notice a
major difference in my nails with essie Ridge Filling Base Coat. I don't think
my polish last any longer than usual either. It does have a nice shiny finish
on its own. This has lots of great reviews so it could just be my nails.
Rose P.
This is a must have for someone that has damage nails due to acrylic nails. If you want to be able to recovery your nails from the damage then you need to apply this to get an even layer to be able to rock your natural nails.
Jamie F.
Ewing, NJ
Essie nail ridge filler polish helps make your manicure look smooth by filling in all the ridges on your nails. Especially if you have recently removed acrylic or gel nails. I would recommend this product
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
This is a nice base coast to use under your polish. It helps th r color to adhere and does a decent job of smoothing out the nail. It dries a little so I wouldn't wear it without polish on top.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
No more ridges at all! This is the ridge filling best base coat in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other ridge filling base coat.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
This product works very well and as described. This product helps to fill the ridges and allows polish to apply smoothly. It is reasonably priced and can be purchased from beauty supply stores. I would purchase his product again.
Candyce C.
I swear by this stuff! If you're gonna do your own nails u recommend you use Essie. This ridge filler brought my nails smoothness until they started to grow healthier