BY ESSIE

Ridge Filling Base Coat - Gives natural nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even base. Its ingredients leave a translucent finish, the perfect base for manicures. - Ridge Filling Base Coat see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Tina I.
Tina I.
Really enjoy using this base coat! It dry pretty quickly and allows for my nails to have a smooth canvas for my nail polish! This has also prevented my nails from being stained! Definitely recommend for a smooth and clean manicure!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well but takes some practice to apply properly. I always have issues smudging polish before it's dry. It does help with how smoothly the nail polish applies but does take time to use and dry. I bought this at CVS and would probably buy again.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.
I have bumpy nails and this does a fantastic job of smoothing things out before I paint my nails. Also, it doesn't peel under my polish like other products can.
Kacey C.
Kacey C.
Madison , WI
I would give this 10 stars if I could! I was looking for a Ridge filler and read about this on Makeup Alley. It does fill ridges but it's more than that. It makes any polish last twice as long! My nails have grown stronger and faster since using this. I'll never use another base coat
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
McKinney, TX
This base coat did make a big difference in my nails, when I don't wear it under my color you can see little lines on my nails and the polish seems to chip faster if I don't wear it, I'm very happy with it and would buy it again.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good ridge filling base coat and this one fits the bill! It's always useful to fill in any bumps or divots in and this does just that.
Lyndsey A.
Lyndsey A.
Oak Park, IL
I LOVE this product. A friend at work told me about it and it has definitely helped to smooth my nails out. This is the only product I use now for my base coat. My color polish adheres to it very well, too.
Bethanie L.
Bethanie L.
Memphis, TN
Essie's Ridge-Filling base coat is GREAT for my crazy nails. Instead of having weird hills and valleys under my nail polish, I use this to smooth it all out. Its formula is good, but the small brush makes application a little bit of a pain. It's worth it, though!
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
I have massive ridges on both my thumb nails, I don't know why. I bought this product and it works pretty good. It fills up the smaller ridges just fine and the big ones too, though you can still see a bit of a dent. They ridges are just too big. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the polish. I can actually paint my nails and not have my thumbs look weird!
Glitterati Glamour B.
Glitterati Glamour B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why does this smell funny?