BY ESSIE

Heather D.
Coolidge, AZ
I love all Essie products I find them most times better than opinion and a large chunk of the time they are available at big retailers and are always on clearance or discounted deeply. But this particular item the ridge filler worked wonders on my toenails which have always been wavy like Lay's chips. The filler helped even it out and after painting the color and top coat they looked completely one eveness and not crazy wavy. So def did more than I anticipated and it helped the Polish stay longer. Great stuff!!
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
This smooths out your nails fairly well before putting on color. It is a potent smell, but it goes on light and fills the smaller ridges on my nails. It does not completely fill everything in but it does just enough without needing to go to a salon.
Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
I have mixed feelings on this product. It depends on the polish i use i suppose. Sometimes it worked great, other times it made my polish look thick and streaky.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
I use this on my moms nails, she is older and I think that when you age your nails start to get ridges... this fills those flawlessly and creates a smooth base for your nail polish
Kimberly W.
Abilene, TX
This ridge filler does what it says: fills ridges on wonky nails. I have a gross and wonky pinky nail from slamming it in a car door. It always looks bad when I paint my nails at home unless I fill the ridges with this product. One I use this, my wonky pinky nail ends up looking like the rest of my normal nails. Works as advertised. Get you some.
Paris S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I used to use an expensive brand of French ridge filler, but not since I found Essie.
This is great stuff and makes my nail polish look smooth and last longer . It's a good way to extend the life of your mani/pedi and save time.
Essie also makes a good topcoat.
Shannon R.
San Mateo, CA
This ridge filler is great. Yes, I know when I start to get ridges I need to clean up my diet, but to keep things sane when painting my nails I use this product. Works as expected, but I do still buff out some of the ridges before application.
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
If you have lines in your nails and have a problem getting a smooth nail polishes look you should definitely try this ridge filler before applying any color. It's fibrous and perfect. Definitely gets the job done
DeOnna T.
Russellville, KY
I have deep ridges on my nails and I like how it fills in the ridges and makes my nail polish look great. Recommend to others that have ridges. Good stuff!!

Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Kara M.
Bridgeport, WV
Essie nail bases are wonderful. They always do as promised and this one is no exception. When I was constantly paining my nails it was hard on them and this ridge filler cover the imperfections. Essie is a little too pricey to buy all the time but great products