MakeupNail CareNail PolishesRESORT
essie 2017 Nail Polish Collection 1918 Ciao Effect

essie Resort 2017 Nail Polish Collection 1918 Ciao Effect

by RESORT

long after you say goodbye, this lavender purple with pretty blue undertones lingers – it’s a ciao for now but not forever.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essie Resort 2017 Nail Polish Collection 1918 Ciao Effect!
Ooltewah, TN
This is the perfect summer color. I only had to apply one coat to really enjoy the color. It will look great on every skin tone.
Bridgeport, CT
1,156 reviews
The   Essie polish it works well and last long there many color and I get them at target and they don't cast much
Seattle, WA
Essie's products are always wonderful. The price is so worth it because of how pigmented the colors are. Why waste money on cheaper brands when you only need a couple coats of this? I have multiple colors and this one is my fave.

Looking for your answer?