BY ESSIE

In the car or at the beach, this self-assured aqua azure lacquer gives good nail – wherever the opportunity arises.

Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
I really thought that I would like this nail color, but it is one of the ones in my nail polish bin that I never use because the color looks so ugly when applied.  When you are buying a nail polish that is expensive like Essie is, you want to be able to use it all the time and you want a color that is pretty, but I do not find this color pretty at all when applied.
Kayla M.
Waukee
I love this polish, my bottle is nearly out! It is the perfect vibrant blue that can be used any time you want cheering up. It is definitely a staple in my collection. I will probably buy a new bottle soon.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
First off, I absolutely love this color. Perfect shade of blue for summer. Whenever I have this on I get so many compliments on it, even at the nail salon. Other customers there are disappointed because they can't get this color on their nails too! I've had this color for over a year now and i've used it so much that it's nearly gone! Looks like I'll be purchasing another bottle soon!
Katie M.
Washington, DC
Essie is my favorite nail polish brand and I have a ton of other colors I'm obsessed with, but this one is probably my favorite. I've been looking for a blue like this one for a long time and finally found it. All my friends love it too; I always get compliments when I wear it. I'll keep buying this forever.
Abby N.
This color spoke to me while I was in target one day, so I decided to go ahead and get it. I have used up half the bottle already! I love this color because it's so freaking amazing and the staying power is much better than any other formula that I've tried.
Christina G.
This is an amazing nail polish color for summer. It is super bright and vibrant, which is what I always want for the summer unless I am going for a pastel. This color often reminds me of a tropical vacation and is perfect for when I want to feel like I am at the beach.
Shermanique H.
Montgomery, AL
Absolutely love how this color brought out my abstract design. Can't wait to try another color, plus it was easy to apply. The price was perfect and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to my friends.
Victoria L.
Saint Louis, MO
Great color- Perfect for summer. Essie is an awesome brand. The colors and their names are fun. Usually take 2 coats for a solid color, but holds up pretty well. Would definitely recommend. Can't wait to see what other colors are out this summer!
Nicole S.
San Diego, CA
HOw can you not smile when looking at this color! PERFECT beach vacation color. Looks amazing on the beach with a tan. Doesn't chip super easy either!
amy j.
Franklin, TN
I flipping love this blue! It's. A perfect bold bright blue. Can work in summer and the toes! Such a fun color. Needs 2 coats to be perfect.