BY ESSIE

Fresh. Fun. Fabulous. Try something totally unexpected like this adorable newbie green nail lacquer and you'll want to do it again and again.

Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Maybe the prettiest green nail polish ever! More of a honeydew than a true green, but it is so beautiful on so many skin tones! Essie is a few dollars more than other drug store polishes, but they stay on my nails for at least a week and come in such cute colors!
Nadezhda U.
The colour of the nail polish is amazing, I bought one to try it and I was so surprised, because my nails are damaged and no color is ever long lasting, but essie's products did the job perfectly :)
Hayley D.
Victoria
Great bright pastel color for spring! With one or two coats it can be subtle but more to stand out which is good depending on what your looking for
Gabriela M.
Un color estupendo, en especial de mis favoritos, una muy buena marca, muy recomendable, esperando poder tener más colores de una gama similar.
tara w.
This is perfect love the different ways you can use this I love the colour I would get this if I was you
I love it!
I recommend you this perfect product for a perects nails and be glamorous.
Im so happy
Anne ♡ P.
Mendoza
Hello :3 My question is... The product is tested in animals?
Gabriela M.
Es el único color o hay más colores de distintas gamas?
Odiane L.
Rockville, MD
What do you when you thing says youve unlock your newbie
Vannesa C.