BY ESSIE

• Can I use this over the Sally Hansen Gel Miracle top coat?3 Answers
  • Does this affect your manicure in any way? Does it affect...1 Answers
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This was recommended to me by my nail stylist and now it’s one of my stable nail care products in my collection! Just 1 drop on each nail seals in your polish, helping it dry in less than half the time that I sit there blowing on my mani! I’ve also noticed how much longer my manicure or pedicure lasts when using this product as well!
Madlen N.
Brooklyn, NY
A few drops on each mail and within minutes your ready to go. I am really impatient and like to run right after my manicure. What happens is I usually smudge all my nails. With these drops it doesn’t happen anymore. I’m dry and able to go about my day smudge free b
Sarah M.
Charlotte, NC
WOW! I am very impressed with this.  I am a nail fanatic and am will tiring to try anything to keep my nails perfect.  My biggest pet peeve is waiting for my nails to dry so when I read about these quick-drying drops I had to give them a try.  After using them several times they really do work, no it's not instant, but it is much much faster than simply waiting for them to dry.  It's also more convenient than the other tricks in the book like dipping your nails in ice water...ect
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
This is a decent product. Its a bottled oil and it comes with a little pipette to apply the oil to your nails. It’s convenient but there are other products on the market that are way better. It does do the job and dry your nails quicker but as an alternative I recommend getting the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat since it’s a top coat and quick drying so you save time and is way less messy.
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
I've used these forever. I used to get gels all the time until I realized they ruin my nails. But gels were so easy: I'd have pretty nails for a couple weeks with no dry time. So instead, I invested in these quick dry drops. They are, in short, AMAZING. I paint my nails then drip a couple of these drops on each nail, wait a few minutes, and I'm good to go about my day.
Nataly A.
Brooklyn
These are THE BOMB. The packaging was definitely updated so the image on the product is old. This drops are fantastic, especially for people with clumsy fingers. After applying nail polish, I used to go in to quick with the clear coat so I'd mess up the color underneath. With this, it's just drop and go, dries in about 60 seconds. Incredible.
Shaana G.
Mahwah, NJ
This stuff works! It is comparable to the ones at Nail Salons!! It is kinda pricey, but worth it! My nails were dry after about 10 minutes. It didn't even smudge after. I would buy this again.
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
This product no joke helps my polish dry in half the time that it usually takes helping me to less frequently mess up all my hard work so it's definitely worth buying/using!
Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
UM HELLO WHERE HAVE THESE BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!!!! I always struggle with my polish smudging because it takes so long to dry. These changed my life!!! Just apply a couple drops per nail after polishing and they are completely dry within 1 minute!! I will definitely purchase more in the future!
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
Absolute game changer. 1 drop per nail and reduces my drying time by 200%. It can take HOURS for my polish to fully dry sometimes, but nothing can resist these drops. They do run off the nail and make my fingertips oily, so I just wash/rinse my hands in cold water after a minute or so after applying.
Danielle K.
New Orleans, LA
Can I use this over the Sally Hansen Gel Miracle top coat?
Noellia c.
Cusco
Does it work?
Amber S.
Tell City, IN
Does this affect your manicure in any way? Does it affect the time your manicure lasts?