Essie quick-e

drying drops

Does it work?
Do you keep the dropper in the bottle? It came with a different lid and the dropper separately so I wasn't sure how to store it.
Can I use this over the Sally Hansen Gel Miracle top coat?
Start your review of Essie quick-e!
Indira L.
Sudbury, ON
Essie quick-e uploaded by Indira L.
Essie quick-e uploaded by Indira L.
One of the reasons to opt for dipping or permanent manicure was because Im a mess with my nails, waiting to dry always had and accident and ruin my manicure. Now in the #Lockdown time, I return to basics: back to manicure at home and paint my nails by myself. I dig it in my nail's stuff and found an old friend: the quick-e drops by #Essie I don't have much to say: it works, it Last, it's simple product that to the job perfectly, no smell btw.
Kaya M.
Vancouver, BC
Essie quick-e uploaded by Kaya M.
Don’t expect miracles with this... I would say they do sorta cut down on drying time, but not really a noticeable amount, and also depending on what you have on. If you do a full nail day with base coat, two coats of nail polish and a top coat, I find this doesn’t do much. But if you did maybe two coats of nail polish and drop these on, it’s a bit more noticeable. Probably won’t repurchase.
Kristina N.
Cordova, TN
I was skeptical about the Essie Quick-E drying drops initially but they actually do work as advertised. A single drop will help cure your polish and dry it almost immediately. No more waiting for your toes or fingers to dry for like 20 minutes before getting around to something. Super low price to pay for comfort and ease.
Chloe P.
Moreno Valley
The product is very helpful to dry nails, it works very fast, its time efficient and it’s very cheap
Mandi L.
Chatham, ON
Essie quick-e uploaded by Mandi L.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I can finally wear nail polish! I used to have the polish move around and never fully dry even after leaving it for 30 minutes. It does have a little bit of oil in it so it has to be the last thing you put on your nails. I was doing mine and forgot and my glitter coating over top and then another drop of this stuff and it works great!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,273 reviews
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
These drops actually work! I purchased these drops when I ran out of the [product:sally-hansen-complete-salon-manicure-dry-and-go-drops]. I apply these drops on wet nail polish, waiting at least one minute after applying the top coat. This product has an oily consistency and the drops are dispensed with a dropper. Ensure the entire nail surface is covered with the drying liquid. These drops expedite the drying process significantly. They also harden nail polish rapidly. I am very impressed with the performance of this product. It significantly reduces drying time, which in turn greatly reduces the amount of damage that can be done to a mani or pedi before it fully dries. I prefer the Sally Hansen drops, but the difference between brands is minimal. I highly recommend this product. I find that I am doing my nails more frequently since I started using this product because I don’t need an extended period of time to complete the application and let my nails fully dry. It makes it possible to apply nail polish without waiting hours for it to fully dry and harden.
Isabelle M.
Greenwich, CT
These are the best-kept secret of manicures! They work so well. I wait 2 minutes after I paint my nails, use the Quick-e Drying Drops, let it sit for a minute, and my nails are dry. No need to worry about smudges (just be gentle.) Much better than the OPI version because there is more product in the bottle. 100% recommend.
Tamara B.
Incredible!!! Sure, the drops are a bit oily and run off your fingers, but I've never seen the oil on any of my clothing or furniture. That is the ONLY downside to this amazing product! All you need is one drop for each nail, and your polish will harden up almost instantly! The best aspect is the dropper, so you don't have to touch your actual nail with a brush, therefore eliminating the risk of a smudge!
Alexandra D.
These drops do an amazing job of drying my nails quickly. Love Essie more than I can share!
Lyna P.
This product didn't really work for me. I did my usual bonder base coat, 2 thin lacquer coats, and top coat, and waited a few minutes before applying the drops. After 45 minutes, I still got pillow smudges on my nails :( ! I'll stick with Seche Vite (even though I was looking for a less smelly alternative) - would not repurchase this or recommend to a friend