BY ESSIE #99 in Nail Polish Remover

Essie Purifying Nail Polish Remover is a professional salon strength formula that cleanses and removes even the darkest nail polish shades without stripping the nail bed of essential hydration. Infused with natural vitamins antioxidants glycerin and eucalyptus oil to promote beautiful healthy natural nails Essie Purifying Nail Polish Remover may also be used to soak off artificial nails. It leaves a light refreshing botanical scent. see more...

Kimberley B.
Washington, DC
Good product. Not too strong. Reasonably priced. Not overwhelming. I'll buy again The end
Bianca S.
Amazing great cool awesome fantastic extraordinary product and is wry work th it
ikr a.
chetia

This nail polish is none to any others I’ve ever had. The colors are are unique and they have all options. Doesn’t really chip I bought it in a Marshall’s and they have pretty good discLove that it’s a light pink but it also has a pop of colour as well. I bought it online and the price was great for it. Very easy to apply/use which makes it easy. I would for sure buy it again as I’m a happy customer.ounts on the Essie nail polish.Skin Tone:FairEyes:Brown
CAROCEL 💋.
I find it really good! It helps my nail polish removes easily. It’s far better to the other. Yes I did try it for the first time and would love to buy it again. It’s really good but it’s just pricey!
Stephanie D.
This crap chips way too easy. Would not recommend and not worth the price. Piss poor value, -EV in the long run. Save your money and purchase another brand.
Christina W.
I'm a nail art junkie I have my own nail art page on Facebook and an account on Instagram Essie is a really good brand of polish and nail care I love Essie
Almudena M.
It left my skin soft, but I must say that with this nail polish remover it takes a little longer to remove the nail polish than using other ones.
Nessy B.
Boise, ID
It's a great price but I did not like the results I rather just use a liquid remover the application is messy
Karsten L.
Høje Taastrup
I don’t really like this it’s a little hard to use. Mine was broken once I received it.