BY ESSIE #98 in Nail Polish Remover

Essie Purifying Nail Polish Remover is a professional salon strength formula that cleanses and removes even the darkest nail polish shades without stripping the nail bed of essential hydration. Infused with natural vitamins antioxidants glycerin and eucalyptus oil to promote beautiful healthy natural nails Essie Purifying Nail Polish Remover may also be used to soak off artificial nails. It leaves a light refreshing botanical scent. see more...

Esmeralda C.
This has to be one of my most favorite nail polish removers. I used to use the regular drugstore stuff until one day when I was stocking up on nail polish and saw this. I love glitter, and most non-acetone nail polish removers have such a hard time removing it, but at the same time, most acetone nail polish removers seem to dry out my nails really badly. This is so great because it allows me to remove glitter polishes really easily without drying out my nails. I can put a little on a cotton wipe, hold it on my nail for a short time, and it all comes off. It also smells pleasant and that's such a nice plus. I also love that it works so quickly and I don't need to soak my nails for a long time to get anything o
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
This is the fastest and most gentle nail polish remover I've ever used. I've only ever found this at Ulta, but Sephora does carry it! It's perfect. I can't say enough good things about it! Four stars because it's never around.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
I have purchased several colors by Essie. They have some really nice colors. The product stays on...not chipping or cracking. The price point is perfect for changing often.
Becky S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the quality of Essie nail polishes plus the colors are always super cute and they stay on for about a week which i really like
Mariam M.
Buffalo, NY
These are very good and pigmented colors are beautiful and it's easy to put on love this so much can't wait to buy more
Latrell B.
Paterson, NJ
My favorite, no pungent odors. No harsh discoloration. Price point is excellent.and you don't need to use as much.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
Not the best product has a strong smell and takes some time to use wpuld not recommend seems cheap
Kaitlyn T.
Walkersville, MD
Not the best top coat, but it gets the job done. Essie is one of my favorite brands! I do recommend
Jackie M.
Orange Park, FL
Wish the bottle was bigger easy to apply it's a really good price it's definitely worth the price
Kimberley B.
Washington, DC
Good product. Not too strong. Reasonably priced. Not overwhelming. I'll buy again The end