Essie Private Weekend Nail Lacquer uploaded by Miriangelis E.Essie Private Weekend Nail Lacquer uploaded by Lauren W.Essie Private Weekend Nail Lacquer uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY ESSIE

Part of Essie Summer 2015 Collection see more...

Lauren K.
Saint Charles
I’ve used better. Pigmentation wise the polish is decent. It seems to take a little bit more to get even coverage. It’s not a one coat and go polish unfortunately. It works I’m a pinch when needed though. I wouldn’t continue to buy it.
Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
It is very streaky when applied and it doesn’t stay too long before chipping. It is very creamy and a nice thick and pigmented but it is just very hard to get an even amount of color onto the nail.
Alexia C.
Plantation, FL
It comes out pretty thick which surprised me. Essie normally goes on pretty smooth. The color doesn’t really match the bottle. It is more off whiteish. For the price I wouldn’t buy it again. I would not recommend
Hannah Z.
Schofield
This white nail polish is by far my favorite! It is long wear and it is true to color! It compares to alternatives because the quality of the product reflects it price quite well. Therefore, by paying a little extra for the nail polish, you are getting a long wear, little to no chip nail polish!
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
Essie is my all time favorite polish. The application is so smooth, and there are so many colors to choose from. This white color is fabulous for a bright and neutral nail. It makes me feel clean and glamorous. I will always buy from Essie.
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
I absolutely love Essie nail polish. It is so smooth and stays on so well. I buy mine at meijer. It is easy to apply and use. Their color selection is amazing. I haven't found a brand that stands to how great Essie is.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
whiiiiite toes and nails all summer! i bring my own polish to the nail salon it lasts longer and it’s such a clean color. i always get the polish. i’ve only used essie because my old job sold it. it’s my go to.
Arianna A.
Bryan
To get the pearly white color I want I need a lot of coats. It is very streaky but I do love how it looks when I get it perfect. I will buy this again soon though.
Yanishka L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
It worksss for me♥️ it's easy to apply maybe it's just my method of applying but it's not the most complicated brush where its too thin that you reply and dries or too thick where you would put too much. I usually mines at my local drug store if im in the rush or just my nearest ulta if im going shopping.
erika s.
new york, NY
it looks so much nicer in the bottle, it has a nice shimmer to it with sparkles, but it does not translate to when you paint it on your nails. I live white nail polishes especially in the summer time since it makes you look tanner, but this nail polish needs a solid 3 coats to get it not streaky.