BY ESSIE

passionate plum dahlia sometimes you just gotta stand out like only a flowerista can. vibrant colors are the word this season, as seen in this showstopper of a plum-dahlia dress. nail color, flowerista

Ella K.
Saint Peters
Essie has so many beautiful colors to choose from and I do wish I have more than I do. I truly love this color that’s is like a fuchsia and it’s so pretty. This polish is also long lasting as long as you don’t swim with it on. I do think that these polishes are overpriced since you can get very similar colors and quality from other brands for cheaper.
Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
I really thought I would love this color, but it takes multiple coats for it to look like the color on the bottle.  After applying about three coats it looks similar to the color of the bottle, but it really isn't as pretty as it seems on the outside.  I never use this color because it reminds me of a color that you would use when you're five years old.  It's just not a becoming color for adults.  It feels childish.
Benny J.
This is my favorite nail polish color. I usually use it in the fall but, to me, it’s year round. I like how the color comes on and stays on. It is not watery or clumpy like other brands. It is more on the pricey side but worth it.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really like this kind of purple pink nails color. Is really easy to apply and use on the nails. It is pricey but it has a good value. I bought it at the cvs store. I would totally buy it again.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
One of my favorite polishes! Such a perfect color to transition from cooler to warmer months! It's a plum with a bit of magenta to it, not too bright but just the right amount of punch. Shiny and opaque, dries quickly. One of my top 3 Essie shades, definitely worth a purchase.
DeKera S.
Marietta, GA
Beautiful magenta color polish. It apples easily and smoothly and color looks great on all skin tones. Polish lasts about a week with base and top coat! Great color for spring/summer and even into fall.
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
I love the color of this but find it doesn't stay on for more than a day or two before it starts chipping! I have had a problem with any of my other Essie polishes but for some reason this one is different.
Stephanie G.
This is a very pretty plum color that’s perfect for spring. It may seem pricey at $8 a bottle but all Essie polishes are long lasting and quick drying!
Chaya K.
Another stunning nail color by Essie. Essie polishes are highly quality and extremely glossy. I skip the top coat when I use an Essie polish.
T O.
Love this color & the formula. It lasts longer than other nail polishes. It's always easy to apply & applies very neatly. Worth the money!