BY ESSIE

sumptuous tawny tulip some of us just intuitvely understand the concept of perennial chic. this breezy, comfortable and creamy tawny tee serves as a perfectly understated complement to a bright floral scarf. nail color, perennial chic

• Is this color supper light ?1 Answers
  • Compared to other brands like opi, does this product hold...4 Answers
  • How opaque is this? Is it shear?1 Answers
Karen V.
Beautiful neutral colors only con is how expensive it is buts it's a good brand
Iliana S.
Austin , TX
I love Essie nail products there so perfect and I love there pretty colors❤️
Janelle B.
Abbotsford
The actual colour I want to review is penny talk. I had to take a break because I was wearing it so much! It was a super shimmery bronzy-pink shade! I love Essie for their trendy colours and smooth application.
Irene C.
This color I find totally stunning on medium skin tone and even though it is pricier than other brands for me it is totally worth it, at least with this shade in particular, it chips on me the least and combines with everything, totally would recommend!
Tori M.
One of my favorite nail polishes. Goes on smooth and easy. The best part is it drys so fast. Only down side is it does wear off and chip pretty quickly.
Ninachy M.
Isabela, PR
I love this Nails Polish this so good the look good on your nails and what it last a little longer that other nails polish
Gloria C.
São Paulo
Eu amo cores nudes, é elegante e certamente usaria está cor, essa da foto também é um nude porém mais escuro.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
Compared to other brands like opi, does this product hold up well? (At least a week) Also, how many coats do you typically apply for it to look completely even?
Anastasia K.
I have been looking for a new Essie color. Do you think the pale color works on all skin tones? I'm not sure if it will look good on me since I have fair skin.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
How does this color look on bare nails?
Erica C.
Austin, TX
How many coats do you need?
Michelle K.
Paris, AR
I have a difficult time keeping Polish on my nails. It ways seems to chip. How well does this Polish work? Also are there any tips and tricks to make it last longer?

back