BY ESSIE

sumptuous tawny tulip some of us just intuitvely understand the concept of perennial chic. this breezy, comfortable and creamy tawny tee serves as a perfectly understated complement to a bright floral scarf. nail color, perennial chic

• Is this color supper light ?1 Answers
  • Compared to other brands like opi, does this product hold...4 Answers
  • How opaque is this? Is it shear?1 Answers
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA
This color is absolutely adorable. Essie as a brand is just the best drugstore steal ever. They have an amazing selection of colors
Stephanie C.
Framingham, MA
Love this color! Essie products are really great polishes. The last long and have such a wide range of colors, love love love!
Katie M.
I never really thought this Polish had anything special about it until I used it at my friends house. Worth the money!
Derri S.
Columbia, SC
A really good type of nail polish!
Totally recommend!I used one just like this and got 5 compliments yesterday morning!
Claudia P.
I loveee essie nails colors they have a really nice pigment and dosen't smell as stronger as another brands
Aslin R.
This is one of my favorite nail polish, it lasts two weeks on my nails and it looks so beutiful and shiny
Dottie S.
Love the colors and the huge variety but it chips so quickly. Very disappointing for the price point.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Have to try this color in 2017 as well Essie makes good nail polish as well it's good color choices
Great product! Love the simple natural color, perfect with French or as a stand alone neutral
Alie H.
Love the Essie nail polish! This is a gorgeous color for anytime of the year!!!
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
Compared to other brands like opi, does this product hold up well? (At least a week) Also, how many coats do you typically apply for it to look completely even?
Anastasia K.
I have been looking for a new Essie color. Do you think the pale color works on all skin tones? I'm not sure if it will look good on me since I have fair skin.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
How does this color look on bare nails?
Erica C.
Austin, TX
How many coats do you need?
Michelle K.
Paris, AR
I have a difficult time keeping Polish on my nails. It ways seems to chip. How well does this Polish work? Also are there any tips and tricks to make it last longer?

back